Mercedes SLK Coupe

Started by BMWDave, July 07, 2005, 07:32:23 PM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

It's attractive, but with the hardtop convertible version, you essentially get the benefits of both a coupe and convertible already.

Tom

Nice.  A little bubbly maybe?

TBR

Looks to much like a fastback imho, I think it would compete too much with the Crossfire.  

giant_mtb

Looks like an altered Crossfire.

cawimmer430

Great 'chop. Nice looking car, but as has been said before, too "Crossfireish".\

Damn it Andre, you're amazing!  :rockon:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Raza

QuoteIt's attractive, but with the hardtop convertible version, you essentially get the benefits of both a coupe and convertible already.
This drops some of the extra weight from the convertible mechanism (I hate hard top convertibles, I think you know that)  But I don't exactly like the design here.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteIt's attractive, but with the hardtop convertible version, you essentially get the benefits of both a coupe and convertible already.
This drops some of the extra weight from the convertible mechanism (I hate hard top convertibles, I think you know that)  But I don't exactly like the design here.
Do you like the crossfire design?

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

Yes, I do.  But this goes sleekly and quietly--the Crossfire has these outrageous shoulders and a boat tail back end.  It's fairly different.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

Yes, I do.  But this goes sleekly and quietly--the Crossfire has these outrageous shoulders and a boat tail back end.  It's fairly different.
Its very different, I agree.  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Fire It Up

I dont like something, but I cant tell what....

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

QuoteI dont like something, but I cant tell what....
do tell...

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

do tell...
I dunno, something just seems out of proportion...

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

do tell...
I dunno, something just seems out of proportion...
Maybe the rear end is too thin.

2007 Honda S2000