gtpc #279

Started by Pancor, January 02, 2008, 12:34:58 PM

Pancor

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Pancor

etypejohn

You don't think that's a bit too generic?  I mean highrise condos or hotels like those exist around the world and beach sand is beach sand.  It probably stands out if you've been there but there is nothing unique or remarkable to help the average joe identify it.

Pancor

Quote from: etypejohn on January 03, 2008, 01:48:56 PM
You don't think that's a bit too generic?  I mean highrise condos or hotels like those exist around the world and beach sand is beach sand.  It probably stands out if you've been there but there is nothing unique or remarkable to help the average joe identify it.

Perhaps, but the guesses really don't have to be too specific as of yet!

Payman

San Juan, Puerto Rico?

Pancor

Colin

I'm guessing the Caribbean coast of Mexico.........

Pancor

etypejohn

Earth?   :lol:

Well you said the guesses don't have to be specific.

Pancor

It is on earth.  good guess! :thumbsup:

etypejohn

Quote from: Pancor on January 04, 2008, 09:44:07 AM
It is on earth.  good guess! :thumbsup:

So do I do the next one?   ;)

Pancor

Tave

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Pancor

etypejohn

Let's narrow it down. 

South America?

Pancor

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Pancor

The Pirate

It's not Miami, is it?
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Rupert

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Pancor

Tave

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Pancor

Minpin

Looks like a Pacific Island to me. Hawaii?
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Tave

Rupert

Pancor

Rupert