GTCC # 122

Started by mazda6er, July 08, 2005, 03:31:49 PM

mazda6er

I'll be gone in a few, so I'm PMing Dave and ifcar now. I'm instructing them to give clues as necessary. Don't worry, I won't complain about giving it up like some people with S2000s in their sigs.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

never mind, I just got the PM :)

2007 Honda S2000

FlatBlackCaddy

mazda6er

--Mark

Raghavan

ifcar

mazda6er

--Mark

FlatBlackCaddy

mazda6er

QuoteLotus?

The elise
no
--Mark

Raghavan

FlatBlackCaddy

mazda6er

--Mark

Raghavan

FlatBlackCaddy

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

--Mark

Raghavan

FlatBlackCaddy

Is it a mazda 6(more specifically a MS6)

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

QuoteIs it a mazda 6(more specifically a MS6)
no

and the previous no was to raghavan

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

mazda6er

--Mark

FlatBlackCaddy

mazda6er

--Mark

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

ro51092

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

QuoteMitsu Eclipse?
No, and post on these forums more often!  B)  
--Mark