Hamann F430

Started by Fire It Up, July 10, 2005, 10:22:15 AM

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

I do think however, that the bottom of the sills and around the car is a bit overdone.

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

QuoteI do think however, that the bottom of the sills and around the car is a bit overdone.
You could probably get them off. And why are the add-ons made of carbon-kevlar? Is somebody gonna shoot your front lip?

Raghavan

the front lip and side skirts are a bit ugly. the rims are gorgeous though.

Tom

giant_mtb

Those wheels are absolutely stunning on that car.

CaseyNPham

Am I the only one who doesn't like it? It's a little too low and the body kits kinda over do it for me... eh.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

QuoteAm I the only one who doesn't like it? It's a little too low and the body kits kinda over do it for me... eh.
I agree the body kid is a little overdone, but I think youre the only one who doesnt like the overall car :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

They should smooth out the sides.

TBR

The wheels are quite nice, but the body kit is ridiculous. What happens if you encounter a speed bump? Or a drive way for that matter?  

BMWDave

QuoteThe wheels are quite nice, but the body kit is ridiculous. What happens if you encounter a speed bump? Or a drive way for that matter?
The regular Ferrari F430 isnt all that better:

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

The wheels are fine but I would hate to have to clean them.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

giant_mtb

QuoteThe wheels are fine but I would hate to have to clean them.
Nice one.  :lol:  :lol:  

Fire It Up

QuoteThe wheels are fine but I would hate to have to clean them.
Get a buffer ball spinning thing

Raza

Eh, it's okay.  

It's also sad that we're thinking that a tuner can improve on Ferrari's work...that never used to be able to happen.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteEh, it's okay.  

It's also sad that we're thinking that a tuner can improve on Ferrari's work...that never used to be able to happen.
I think the wheels are the only improvement...they certainly didnt improve the body of the car.

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

QuoteEh, it's okay. 

I think the wheels are the only improvement...they certainly didnt improve the body of the car.
they increased downforce and power...

BMWDave

QuoteEh, it's okay.?

they increased downforce and power...
you can do that to any car pretty much...I was talking about cosmetic improvements.

2007 Honda S2000