2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited

Started by BMWDave, July 11, 2005, 05:39:10 AM

BMWDave

Test Drive:
2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited

Link

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

93JC

BMWDave

Quote$53,145  :blink:
Its canadian dollars :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

93JC

CA$53,145 = US$43,793.78

That's a poopload of money.

ifcar

Quote$53,145  :blink:
He's Canadian.  ;)

And that's still a lot even converted into US dollars. Probably something like $45K US, which is still a lot for a Highlander.

BMWDave

Quote$53,145? :blink:
He's Canadian.  ;)

And that's still a lot even converted into US dollars. Probably something like $45K US, which is still a lot for a Highlander.
Oh, I thought it was the same deal with every Canadian Article I post...:what are they talking about...the car doesnt cost.."  :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

too expensive, and you can't distinguish it from a regular highlander.

BMWDave

Quote:rolleyes:

Check the profile, biznatch!
Sorry man, didnt realize :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

dude... over half your posts are in GTCC... :o  

93JC

I've made something like 16 of them.  :lol: It's fun! Lately I haven't been guessing because I've been busy the last few days, and they're starting to get stupid-hard, like the current one. As if anyone knows one non-descript trunk from another... :rolleyes:

Raghavan

I've made something like 16 of them.  :lol: It's fun! Lately I haven't been guessing because I've been busy the last few days, and they're starting to get stupid-hard, like the current one. As if anyone knows one non-descript trunk from another... :rolleyes:
i haven't won any, so i'm desperate, and i almost got the last one except for that damn X! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

TBR

I've won 12-13, pretty good imho.

Anyhow, it is pretty pricey, but then the HIghlander has always been pricey for what it is. I would get one over a RX330 though, simply because of styling.  

BMWDave

I've won 12-13, pretty good imho.

Anyhow, it is pretty pricey, but then the HIghlander has always been pricey for what it is. I would get one over a RX330 though, simply because of styling.
I've also won about 12 or more  :praise:

I won 7 in the GTCCs after 53, and I won a lot in the beginning GTCCs, but they were deleted or something so i cant view them anymore.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Beginning GTCCs weren't deleted, you just need to change the forum setting (at the bottom of the page) from only showing topics from the last two weeks.

I've had twelve GTCCs total, and would have had more if I weren't answering guesses in so many.

BMWDave

QuoteBeginning GTCCs weren't deleted, you just need to change the forum setting (at the bottom of the page) from only showing topics from the last two weeks.

I've had twelve GTCCs total, and would have had more if I weren't answering guesses in so many.
K thanks :)  I'll do that.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

I didn't start guessing until #40 or so, making my number much more impressive than your's (Dave). ;) :lol:

Raghavan

ifcar

QuoteI didn't start guessing until #40 or so, making my number much more impressive than your's (Dave). ;) :lol:
Remember that Dave and I have been sitting out probably 1 in 4 GTCCs, perhaps even more.

TBR

QuoteI didn't start guessing until #40 or so, making my number much more impressive than your's (Dave). ;) :lol:
Remember that Dave and I have been sitting out probably 1 in 4 GTCCs, perhaps even more.
Not until fairly recently, and a lot of the time you really don't have to.  

ifcar

I'd say 1 in 4 times is a conservative estimate for the number of times I've recieved a PM with the GTCC answer before even seeing the thread.

TBR

I'd say 1 in 4 times is a conservative estimate for the number of times I've recieved a PM with the GTCC answer before even seeing the thread.
You don't have to open the PM unless the post maker leaves for a long period.  

ifcar

It really isn't fair to be guessing while I have easy access to the answer.  

thewizard16

I haven't done any GTCGs that I can remember. First I was too busy. Now I'm too busy and a bit too lazy.  :P  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

ifcar

They're harder here than they were at GMP, for the most part.

thewizard16

QuoteThey're harder here than they were at GMP, for the most part.
It looked that way.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Fire It Up

QuoteAnyhow, it is pretty pricey, but then the HIghlander has always been pricey for what it is. I would get one over a RX330 though, simply because of styling.
amen.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raghavan

QuoteAnyhow, it is pretty pricey, but then the HIghlander has always been pricey for what it is. I would get one over a RX330 though, simply because of styling.
amen.
The RX330 looks a bit dorky.