'Club Aston' Operates With a License to Thrill

Started by BMWDave, July 11, 2005, 06:04:46 PM

BMWDave

QuoteI prefer the DB9 over the AMV8 (that horizontal crease line is too prounced for me), but I do agree that the Vanquish's rear fender bulge is much too pronounced.
:(
Hey, quit taking it personally :lol:
Haha... It's hard not to... It's like when parents compare their child to yours and talk about how their's has cuter cheeks, or better hair, or a happier smile when you really know that your kid is better and will someday be the other kid's employer.  :lol:  (just kidding of course, but it's a fun comparison)
If by cuter you mean bigger cheeks, then I can see what you maen about the Vanquish, pronounced fender bulges and all :lol:
Clever...  B)
I know :lol: :lol:

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

Vanquish definitely looks better, but I don't think I'd want to own either car.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raghavan

QuoteI prefer the DB9 over the AMV8 (that horizontal crease line is too prounced for me), but I do agree that the Vanquish's rear fender bulge is much too pronounced.
:(
Hey, quit taking it personally :lol:
Haha... It's hard not to... It's like when parents compare their child to yours and talk about how their's has cuter cheeks, or better hair, or a happier smile when you really know that your kid is better and will someday be the other kid's employer.  :lol:  (just kidding of course, but it's a fun comparison)
If by cuter you mean bigger cheeks, then I can see what you maen about the Vanquish, pronounced fender bulges and all :lol:
Clever...  B)
I know :lol: :lol:
:rolleyes:  :lol:  

thewizard16

QuoteVanquish definitely looks better, but I don't think I'd want to own either car.
Why's that?
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

TBR

QuoteVanquish definitely looks better, but I don't think I'd want to own either car.
Why's that?
I can answer that for you, they are too heavy and too big.