'Club Aston' Operates With a License to Thrill

Started by BMWDave, July 11, 2005, 06:04:46 PM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

That would be quite the experience!  :o  :lol:  

BMWDave

QuoteThat would be quite the experience!  :o  :lol:
It sure would be...hopefully, one day, I'll own an Aston.

2007 Honda S2000

cozmik

I love Aston Martin. I would kill to own one. I'm not so much into the "traditional" supercar makers (ie the traditional ones from Italy), but Aston design is just intoxicating.

Aston Martin :wub:  

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

BMWDave

QuoteI love Aston Martin. I would kill to own one. I'm not so much into the "traditional" supercar makers (ie the traditional ones from Italy), but Aston design is just intoxicating.

Aston Martin :wub:
I feel the same way...they are the most gorgeous cars on the planet!

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

i simply love the new Aston Martin V8 Vantage or the new, smaller one designed to compete with the 911 turbo, whatever it's called.

giant_mtb

I stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!  :o   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Raghavan

QuoteI stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!  :o   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
wow! so amazing!

thewizard16

QuoteI stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!  :o   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
wow! so amazing!
I love the Vanquish. There is, amazingly, one in town where I live in Arkansas, but the old fart never drives it. It's one of the most beautiful cars in existence, and he keeps it in his garage. Selfish.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

BMWDave

QuoteI stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!? :o?  :lol:? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:
wow! so amazing!
I love the Vanquish. There is, amazingly, one in town where I live in Arkansas, but the old fart never drives it. It's one of the most beautiful cars in existence, and he keeps it in his garage. Selfish.
Which do you like better, the DB9, or the Vanquish?

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

BMWDave

Quotedave, what's the new one called?
Aston Martin AMV8 Vantage...its the one in my sig :praise:  

2007 Honda S2000

thewizard16

QuoteI stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!? :o?? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:
wow! so amazing!
Both are amazing to look at, but the Vanquish (S) is my favorite.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

BMWDave

QuoteI stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!? :o?? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:
wow! so amazing!
I prefer the DB9...but both are undeniable beautiful.

2007 Honda S2000

thewizard16

wow! so amazing!
True. That V12 may be what makes me think the Vanquish is prettier than it is.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Raghavan

Quotedave, what's the new one called?
Aston Martin AMV8 Vantage...its the one in my sig :praise:
yeah, that one is sweet!!!

TBR

QuoteI stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!  :o   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
wow! so amazing!
I also prefer the DB9, the Vanquish looks overdone imho.  

giant_mtb

wow! so amazing!
<_<  :(  :ph34r:  

thewizard16

QuoteI stood next to and looked at a V12 Vanquish at an A-M dealer in London!? :o?  :lol:? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:
wow! so amazing!
I also prefer the DB9, the Vanquish looks overdone imho.
Nobody likes my favorite.  :(  
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Raghavan

wow! so amazing!
<_<  :(  :ph34r:
:lol:  

BMWDave

Thats the Vanquish.  Notice the busy lines toward the quarter panel.

This is the DB9--notice how much smoother it is.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

I prefer the DB9 over the AMV8 (that horizontal crease line is too prounced for me), but I do agree that the Vanquish's rear fender bulge is much too pronounced.  

thewizard16

QuoteI prefer the DB9 over the AMV8 (that horizontal crease line is too prounced for me), but I do agree that the Vanquish's rear fender bulge is much too pronounced.
:(  
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

BMWDave

QuoteI prefer the DB9 over the AMV8 (that horizontal crease line is too prounced for me), but I do agree that the Vanquish's rear fender bulge is much too pronounced.
Hey, quit taking it personally :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

thewizard16

Haha... It's hard not to... It's like when parents compare their child to yours and talk about how their's has cuter cheeks, or better hair, or a happier smile when you really know that your kid is better and will someday be the other kid's employer.  :lol:  (just kidding of course, but it's a fun comparison)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

BMWDave

Haha... It's hard not to... It's like when parents compare their child to yours and talk about how their's has cuter cheeks, or better hair, or a happier smile when you really know that your kid is better and will someday be the other kid's employer.  :lol:  (just kidding of course, but it's a fun comparison)
If by cuter you mean bigger cheeks, then I can see what you maen about the Vanquish, pronounced fender bulges and all :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

thewizard16

If by cuter you mean bigger cheeks, then I can see what you maen about the Vanquish, pronounced fender bulges and all :lol:
Clever...  B)  
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Raghavan

weren't they put there to be more muscular...?