Pontiac Coupe

Started by GMPenguin, May 09, 2005, 07:15:50 PM

GMPenguin

I was thinking a front-engine Fiero, except I'm not sure what price range the Fiero was in then (I'm only 15), but this is about $20k. I was thinking the Kappa platform, but this looks a little too small, I'm not sure, and the supercharged 2 liter 4 in the Cobalt SS. I'm not good with the finishing of drawings (i.e. shading and stuff) it just makes them look terrible, and I never do wheels. Enjoy. :)

SJ_GTI

QuoteI was thinking a front-engine Fiero, except I'm not sure what price range the Fiero was in then (I'm only 15), but this is about $20k. I was thinking the Kappa platform, but this looks a little too small, I'm not sure, and the supercharged 2 liter 4 in the Cobalt SS. I'm not good with the finishing of drawings (i.e. shading and stuff) it just makes them look terrible, and I never do wheels. Enjoy. :)

I like the front-end treatment. Backend could use a little more detail work, and your perspective is a bit off.

Overll I like it though. a front-engined small Pontiac coupe would be perfect. I have heard rumors of a Solstice GT with a turbo ecotec being worked on to race against 911's and M3's in the SCCA. Not sure if it will be a true coupe or just a vert with a top bolted on though.

MX793

I wish Pontiac would put the Solstice coupe concept into production.  That car was hot.  And the market really could use another RWD coupe for ~$20K to compete with the Mustang.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Catman

I'd like to see Dodge make this.  

Or this

Nice drawing by the way, I like the front.

Fire It Up

QuoteI'd like to see Dodge make this.  

Or this

[]

Or this

[]

What does that have to do with anything?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

Or this

QuoteI'd like to see Dodge make this.?

[]

Or this

[]

What does that have to do with anything?
Hes just saying what he would like to see them build it.   I guess he's saying theyre sort of similar....although I am not sure :blink:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Catman

Since we're talking about small coupes........

ifcar

Looks a bit like a Prelude from the back, but the front looks nice (less bloated than the Solstice).

mazda6er

Nice drawing GM Penguin.  Show that to Pontiac, GM could use some help.  :D  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

FlatBlackCaddy

The side/back shot looks just like a 2nd gen DSM to me.  

BMWDave

Sort of Maserati Gran Sport shaped taillights, and the side looks like a previous gen eclipse.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...