***Awesome Day in Munich Mercedes Style (Part II)***

Started by cawimmer430, February 20, 2008, 07:02:55 AM

cawimmer430

Here is Part II

I nearly suffered a heart attack when I saw this gorgeous R230 SL! Mercedes really screwed up the car with their latest facelift. Look at how GORGEOUS this is!!! Everyone stopping by was admiring it - and taking pictures of it. Check out the price. Pretty insane for an SL350!!!

Used R230 SL's. Most of them were SL350's, a few SL500's and one SL55 AMG.

S204 C-Class Elegance T-Modell

A W204 Avantgarde C-Class with the best rims for the Elegance models!

Yep, they had a lot of cars here. First car in the second picture was an E55 AMG with chrome mirrors. Hideous.

CLS55 AMG in the used car section.

E300 Bluetec - not for sale yet, but soon!

Another shot of the size of this place.

I love the CL, but whoever at Mercedes got the idea of offering these cheap a$$ rims on this thing should be shot! There is no such thing as a "base S-Class or CL-Class"!!!

CL203 C-Class Sportcoupe. I always felt they looked quite good in this color, with these rims and with that grille!

G320 CDI

G55 AMG

The CLK still looks good, especially in white and with an AMG body kit!

R230 SL600 (V12)

Used CLS's

CLS in smoke silver. Nice.

W204 C220 CDI in Burgundy Red. Classy.

W221 S-Classes

Ever wondered what the new W204/S204 looked like underneath? Here you go. Notice how the components that can cause a lot of drag have been covered with aerodynamically shaped plastic coverings.

End of Part II

Hope you liked the shots!  :cheers:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie