GTPC numero trescientos doce

Started by Tave, March 04, 2008, 12:44:05 AM

Tave

6 Days? :nono:

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Rupert

That would be the future Crazy Horse Memorial.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Tave

It might be the future Crazy Horse Memorial. Right now it's a gigantic sidewalk-chalk drawing on the face of a mountain. They tell you to "imagine" what it may look like.

I need to use that idea. People will come to my house, and I will tell them, "imagine how cool it would be if there was something fun to do here." Then they would pay me and leave.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Rupert

:lol:

Make sure they pat before they get in the house.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Byteme

We were there last summer.  They charge an arm and a leg to get into the place and even more to take a crappy bus tour to get nearer the site. 

Yeah, it's kind of interesting, but you can see about all you wouled want to from the road.............for free. 

Tave

Quote from: Psilos on March 04, 2008, 01:37:18 AM
:lol:

Make sure they pat before they get in the house.

Pffft! Of course, but that's just the measely surcharge. What kind of two-bit operation do you think I'm running?