New Audi S4 Coup? spotted:

<< S4 Coup? >>

Unfortunately only virtually...

Greetings
Andr

Tom

That's a lookin a good :rockon:  

TBR

Nice, I really like the refreshed A4/S4, and this coupe version looks even better. Though the rear could be a bit lower.  

Raghavan

giant_mtb

Hell of a job...looks awesome!  B)  :lol:  

BMWDave

Very nice!  I like it a lot :)

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

saxonyron

That's a fine looking ride!  I didn't even know they were doing one of these.  Sign me up!

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Catman

QuoteThat's a fine looking ride!  I didn't even know they were doing one of these.  Sign me up!
Andre is, Audi isn't.  Nice design Andre.

SJ_GTI

QuoteThat's a fine looking ride!  I didn't even know they were doing one of these.  Sign me up!
Actually audi has indeed announced they will be making a coupe from the A4 based off the Nuvolarri (p?) concept. Some people were surprised it wasn't an A6 coupe, but mechanically the A4 and A6 are almost the same anyway.   :praise:  

saxonyron

QuoteThat's a fine looking ride!  I didn't even know they were doing one of these.  Sign me up!
Ohhhhhhhh - if that's a Photoshop, I'm impressed!  A virtual coupe...now I get it.  I'm a little slow today.  :lol:  

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

BMWDave

QuoteThat's a fine looking ride!? I didn't even know they were doing one of these.? Sign me up!
Ohhhhhhhh - if that's a Photoshop, I'm impressed!  A virtual coupe...now I get it.  I'm a little slow today.  :lol:
:lol:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

CWW

As far as I've recognized Audis are good selling cars in the U.S. because of their conservative designs - compared to BMW etc. But I don't expect a classic coup? like I did with this S4. They will do a mix out of nouvolari/tt/q7 design elements i guess.

Raghavan

QuoteAs far as I've recognized Audis are good selling cars in the U.S. because of their conservative designs - compared to BMW etc. But I don't expect a classic coup? like I did with this S4. They will do a mix out of nouvolari/tt/q7 design elements i guess.
how long does it take you to do these photochops?

CWW

QuoteAs far as I've recognized Audis are good selling cars in the U.S. because of their conservative designs - compared to BMW etc. But I don't expect a classic coup? like I did with this S4. They will do a mix out of nouvolari/tt/q7 design elements i guess.
Well, between two and twenty hours. it depends on what you want to get. the audi was something around six hours.

Raghavan

Well, between two and twenty hours. it depends on what you want to get. the audi was something around six hours.
6 hours??? wow, you have a lot of patience. i can't sit through six hours of anything, unless it's GT4. :lol:  

Raza

Not a bad idea.  Although I wouldn't buy it over the sedan unless it has some real performance advantages.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

JYODER240

i think the new Audi corporate nose would actually look pretty good on a  coupe.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

TBR

I think the new Audi corporate nose looks good on everything.

Tom

It's an attractive snozzle, no?

CaseyNPham

I actually like the "schnoze" and I also like the classy design of this photoshop. I wouldn't be surprised if you just stole this off of a website and posted it as your own! But obviously, it doesn't exist, so Excellent work! I think this is one of the best you've done.

edit: By that, i mean it's my favorite ^_^
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little