***2008 M?hldorfer Stadtplatz New Car Show (Part 3)***

Started by cawimmer430, March 11, 2008, 07:38:38 AM

cawimmer430

Ford

Ford is a popular choice in the town of M?hldorf for the working man. And with more visually appealing and stunning cars, they stole the show from the boring stuff over in the Toyota corner. Check 'em out. The highlight was the Ford Focus ST in orange. Now that car was a stunner and the reviews have been great and enthusiastic about it.

Ford Mondeo

Ford Focus ST

Ford Tourneo Connect

Ford Focus C-Max

Ford Focus Estate and Ford Fiesta

Ford Focus Hatchback

Honda

Honda had nothing new to display either. They used the same new red Civic Type-R they displayed at last years show. The new Honda Accord has not yet arrived in Germany so they still had the old one on display (Acura TSX). Possibly the nicest Honda here was the S2000. Still looks good.

Honda Civic Sedan

Honda Civic Coupe Type-R

Honda S2000

Mazda

Mazda was one of the few brands to showcase new cars: the new Mazda CX-7, 2 and 6. The 6 is gorgeous. I found the exterior and interior styling to be very attractive and dynamic. It makes the old Mazda 6 look downright boring when placed next to it - and they had an old Mazda 6 Estate there, it looked like a sleeping pill compared to the new one. The Mazda 2 was also very zippy looking, a perfect city car in other words. The CX-7 was ok, I wasn't crazy about it but I think it will do well here provided it comes with a diesel engine option.

New Mazda 6

New Mazda 2

Mazda 3

Mazda 5 and CX-7

Mazda MX-5

END OF PART III
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

nickdrinkwater

Too bad they botched the nose of the Focus.

The S2000 still does look great.

cawimmer430

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on March 11, 2008, 10:35:10 AM
Too bad they botched the nose of the Focus.

If there is ever a mainstream car which comes close to the word "perfection", it's this one IMO.  :ohyeah:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie