***Wimmer's GENEVA 2008 CAR SHOW Photos (Part 17)***

Started by cawimmer430, March 19, 2008, 11:06:59 AM

cawimmer430

VOLKSWAGEN

The Scirocco is simply stunning. I have a feeling this car has a lot of potential in both Europe and North America if priced correctly for the most part. It's a compact little sports car that shows muscle and a badass stance. The rear seats are also shaped like sports seats so rear passengers can also enjoy the fun!

The Passat CC was my next destination. There's only one way to describe it: GORGEOUS. An incredibly beautiful car inside and out. I enjoyed looking at it from various angles and it always looked the same: sleek, sexy and sporty. The inside felt better made and more premium than the Passat and it wasn't small on interior space either. Like the Mercedes CLS, headspace in the backseats is a bit problematic, especially if you're a tall person.

VW Scirocco

VW Passat CC

VW Golf Hybrid Concept

VW Golf GTI

VW Passat R36

VW Phaeton

VOLVO

The main attraction at Volvo was the compact XC60 SUV. It was fairly pleasant to look at. The cockpit is very nice and it's not bad on interior space either or so I gathered after checking out the front and back seating positions. This car could have potential seeing that the XC90 is a bit on the big and thirsty side for most people.

I didn't know they still made the S80, so when I saw this car all by itself under the Volvo VIP Lounge I was quite surprised.

The V50 wagon was also pretty neat, especially in white. Oh, and Volvo had some really hot female employees around (check the Wimmer Babes of Geneva Thread)!

Volvo S80 Executive

Volvo XC60

Volvo V50

Volvo Ocean Race Edition

Volvo C30 Eco

Volvo C30 Plug-In Hybrid

Volvo C30 Racing Edition

WIESMANN

Here are some photos of the car as requested by a bunch of you. Looks like they used a BMW M5 V10 engine.

ZAGATO

I was surprised at how nobody really looked at this car when I attended the show. I guess it is because it so closely resembles a Bentley. I found the car to be very exotic looking - even more exotic looking than the Bentley it is based on. Perhaps it was that lovely shade of green?

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie