***Wimmer's GENEVA 2008 CAR SHOW Photos (Part 15)***

Started by cawimmer430, March 19, 2008, 11:07:39 AM

cawimmer430

ROLLS ROYCE

The pictures speak for themselves. Not a fan of the 2-door model...

SAAB

Saab had two interesting concepts that needed to be photographed. When it came to regular cars there was little new struff to see. I didn't spend much time here.

Saab 9-4

Saab 9-X Bio Hybrid

Saab Turbo X

SEAT

The only really interesting thing at Seat was the Ginebra concept. The Seat Cupra was also very nice. I'm not a fan of their current styling but the Cupra in yellow and with those rims looks very mean and serious.

Seat Cupra

Seat "WRC"

Seat Ginebra Concept

SKODA

At Skoda there was only one thing to see the new Superb! And SUPERB it is! Think of it as a Toyota Avalon, Hyundai Grandeur / Azera rival - except much better styled and with a clearly better interior. I was very impressed with this car and so were the folks checking them out. I heard people speak English, German, French and other languages around it. I understood the English and German and they were mostly positive about it. I assume so were the folks conversing in other languages.

Perhaps the best feature of the Superb is the rear leg space - it's got lots of it. I felt very comfortable in the back so I guess this car can be both "driven" and "driven in".

SMART

Briefly ran through here...

LOL! Let's see the Toyota IQ do this!

SPORTEC

Sportec specializes in Audi and Porsche tuning according to the salesman I spoke to. He was a very friendly fellow and through the conversation we had I found out that he's from Germany and has spent nearly 15 years in Singapore selling exotic cars like McLaren's, Bugatti's, CLK-GTR's, Jaguar XJ220's etc. for an exotic car dealership located at or near the Singapore airport. Nice!

SPYKER

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie