***Wimmer's GENEVA 2008 CAR SHOW Photos (Part 14)***

Started by cawimmer430, March 19, 2008, 11:07:59 AM

cawimmer430

OPEL

The new Agila and the Meriva Concepts are quite attractive. I'm very happy for Opel that they're loosing the boring designs and are actually building cars that are not only good but look good too. Check out that funky Flextreme concept with the two scooters that pop out underneath the trunk!

The only other Opel that really caught my eye was the GT - in red. Stunning.

They also had an OPC section (the performance cars of Opel, much like the ST's of Ford) but it was so crowded that I didn't bother sticking around and photographing all the OPC cars.

Opel Agila

Opel GT

Opel OPC's

Opel Flextreme Concept

Opel Meriva Concept

PAGANI

Here they are! The Zonda's!

Pagani Zonda F

PEUGEOT

Peugeot had beautiful women and interesting cars. My favorite was the new 207 GTI - it just looked so awesome in that red color.

The 407 Coupe still looks great and so does the 607 large sedan. The highlight was probably the 308 RC-Z Concept. Stunningly hot.

Peugeot Clean-Diesel-Technology

Peugeot 207 GTI

Peugeot 207 "WRC"

Peugeot 407 SW

Peugeot 407 Coupe

Peugeot 607

Peugeot Le Mans Diesel Racer

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Peugeot 308 RC-Z Concept

PORSCHE

Nothing much new here. The Cayenne GTS was there plus the Cayenne Hybrid setup was showcased.

Porsche GT2

Porsche Turbo Convertible

Porsche Turbo

Porsche Cayman

Porsche Targa 4S

Porsche Racecar (no description of where it raced)

Porsche Cayenne GTS and Cayenne Hybrid Setup

RENAULT

Renault showcased their Laguna Coupe Concept and I must say that it is very sharp looking. It's got just as much potential as the VW Scirocco in my opinion as this is something Renault needs or could use to complement their sporty line up (Megane Sport, Clio Sport etc.).

I also took two shots of the Renault Laguna Estate, a very nice looking car but I prefer the Citroen C5 over it from a styling point of view.

Renault Laguna Coupe Concept

Renault Laguna Estate

RINSPEED

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie