Lamborghini to build Concept S

Started by GMPenguin, July 17, 2005, 05:06:03 PM

GMPenguin

QuotePosted and translated from here by hogh:
Lamborghini has decided to build a small series of the Concept S car. It was originally planned to be a precursor of the Gallardo Spyder, but after the positive welcome at Geneva Motorshow Lambo decided to actually make it, but the Gallardo Spyder will also be produced.

Raza

Getting road head from a supermodel is going to be tough with that design.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

QuoteGetting road head from a supermodel is going to be tough with that design.
Yeah...pretty much defeats the purpose of having a car like that.  <_<  

Raza

Exactly.  Why do you think the "F1" trans is so popular.  No mis-shifting during orgasm.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

Exactly.  Why do you think the "F1" trans is so popular.  No mis-shifting during orgasm.
:rockon:  

Raza

That's what I'd like to think.  The state of "sports cars" is rather sad, actually.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Tom

That's what I'd like to think.  The state of "sports cars" is rather sad, actually.
Raza's from the old skoo' :rockon:  

thewizard16

Well, aside from your all complete lack of morals, ethics, and who knows what else aside  ;) , I think it's a cool looking car. But I don't like the divider in the middle. Not for the same reason though, because I'm a good person.  :lol:  :rolleyes:  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

BMWDave

QuoteWell, aside from your all complete lack of morals, ethics, and who knows what else aside  ;) , I think it's a cool looking car. But I don't like the divider in the middle. Not for the same reason though, because I'm a good person.  :lol:  :rolleyes:
I agree with you :rockon:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

R33 GT-R

QuoteWell, aside from your all complete lack of morals, ethics, and who knows what else aside  ;) , I think it's a cool looking car. But I don't like the divider in the middle. Not for the same reason though, because I'm a good person.  :lol:  :rolleyes:
Hold on a minute, your not a good person if you like head?  I'm a very bad person then, and I like it very much.  Wizard have you went to the dark side? :lol:  
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

R33 GT-R

If they put a small cubby in there she could slide under and be able to get enough movement to suffice.  Still coming over to ride would be a problem.  I like it without the divider so the spyder would be much better.

Raghavan

Raza

Traditional morality is so overrated.  Supermodel head, however, is not.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

R33 GT-R

supermodel head, Mmmmm......Sounds like a delicacy.