VW group autoshow in Hamburg

Started by Pommes-T, April 25, 2008, 09:40:35 AM

Pommes-T

Hi folks!

Today I visited the Automobil, which is a yearly free carshow from the VW group (not Porsche unfortunately...). There were tons of cool cars, such as that new (can't remember the name) stealth bomber looking 1 Million ? Lambo, the BUgatti, Scirocco, new Passat CC (which looks great in person), the new Bentley Brooklands (love that!), new RS6... Unfortunately I don't have much time, so I'll only post a link to a photobucket album! Have fun watching the pictures!

The photos are nearly unedited so some might be blurry or some cars might be photographed from the same angle several times...

Here's the link:

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/Pommes-T/automobil/
'00 BMW 523i

nickdrinkwater

Cool!  I love the new A4.  Looks much better than I thought it would from the photos.

Can't wait to see the Passat CC...

Thanks for posting.

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

AltinD

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on April 25, 2008, 05:32:36 PM
Cool!  I love the new A4.  Looks much better than I thought it would from the photos.

Can't wait to see the Passat CC...

Thanks for posting.

The new A4 is big, but price was very similar to the A6, making it not even a contender when I was looking for a new car some weeks back. On the other hand if the Passat CC would have been arrived here already, I wouldn't even had any dilemma. I would have just grab it, even if just a 4 pots. 

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

Pommes-T

Quote from: AltinD on April 27, 2008, 02:43:05 PM
The new A4 is big, but price was very similar to the A6, making it not even a contender when I was looking for a new car some weeks back. On the other hand if the Passat CC would have been arrived here already, I wouldn't even had any dilemma. I would have just grab it, even if just a 4 pots. 

Yeah, the new Passat CC is such a cool car. The sticker price for a well equipped 300hp 4motion DSG 3.6FSI is 40k? which is 20k less than a CLS 350. And now that I've seen the CC in person I can say they are really comparable. The CC is stunning, at least to me.
'00 BMW 523i

Colonel Cadillac

The A4 Avant would be a great replacement for the Allroad, but it comes to the US in March or so  :rage:

deesea

So I'm Gonna start a revolution from my bed - Noel Gallagher