Acura RL Coupe

Started by BMWDave, July 18, 2005, 10:13:00 AM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

The front is bleh, but the rear looks really nice.

JYODER240

i like the rear. The car is an interesting idea i never would have thought of it.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

FlatBlackCaddy

Good way to complement a slow selling sedan, offer a lower volume coupe.

I know honda is big on philosophy, but i think its time to reboot the system and start making some good cars that people want. Instead of making marketing fillers for fanboiy's.

Run Away

Could someone he host the pics and post them here?
We have a parental filter, it's blocking the link.

FlatBlackCaddy

Its a japanese site, so your filter is blocking it probobly because its going through a translator. Anyway the pics are nothing special, and these japanese mags will think up anything(on the same page they had a link to a 450Z, probobly never happen but they can pretend).

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

thewizard16

It does look good from the back, but the front is less appealing. I really don't think it's a good idea.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

Looks like a pumped up Accord (not real surpising since real RL does too).  

Raghavan

QuoteIt does look good from the back, but the front is less appealing. I really don't think it's a good idea.
yeah. i hope that if they produce this thing, it'll have the stock RL sedan's front with this rear.

CaseyNPham

Pssh, Andre can do better than that! Wait, I think he already did!
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little