***M?hldorf am Inn Classic Car Show 2008 (Part 5)***

Started by cawimmer430, May 21, 2008, 04:11:30 AM

cawimmer430

M?hldorf am Inn Classic Car Show Part 5

This is a really touching story because this NSU-Fiat Topolino you see here belonged to my father in the early 1960s. He drove all over Europe with this little thing. England, France, Spain, Czechoslovakia etc. Under the hood is a 500cc 4-cylinder with 13-horsepower. Top speed according to my father was 75 km/h and 100 km/h+ when rolling downhill. He sold the car to a friend of his and now his son drives the car to classic car shows. Always cool to see the little Fiat here. Hence I photographed the hell out of it!

Lancia Delta Intergrale - hot!

Wow! I was totally blown away by this beauty! A 1949 Mercedes-Benz 170S Convertible. Look at the condition inside and out and that cream color. Damn!

Chevrolet Impala

Badass Jaguar racing car. Looks like a redesigned E-Type of some sort. It's joined by a Porsche...

Guy enjoying his 'Vette...

Porsche 911 Targa

Veritas

Ford Taunus and an Auto Union convertible...

A BMW 326 - a pre-World War II car...

Mercedes SE Coupe, love these...

-END OF PART 5-
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

That little Fiat-NSU is just wonderful.......... bet you wish your father still had it?!

I also loved the cream Mercedes 170S.

One small correction, the red convertible next to the Taunus is actually a Skoda Felicia from the every early 1960s...... it is based on the Octavia saloon of the day.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on May 21, 2008, 05:05:47 AM
That little Fiat-NSU is just wonderful.......... bet you wish your father still had it?!

He couldn't wait to get rid of it actually since it became very unreliable as it got older. Plus, at the beginning of the 1960s this car was already very outdated and slow. His next car was a BMW 700 Coupe which he bought from a teacher at his university. He had it tuned by his bestfriend who worked for BMW and the car was in the shop once a week because the engine kept failing (it was heavily tuned for performance).  :praise:

Quote from: Colin on May 21, 2008, 05:05:47 AMOne small correction, the red convertible next to the Taunus is actually a Skoda Felicia from the every early 1960s...... it is based on the Octavia saloon of the day.

Ah, thanks. :ohyeah:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie