2006 Mercedes Benz R-class

Started by mazda6er, May 10, 2005, 03:10:04 PM

mazda6er

This mother-of-all luxury wagons/minivans is due in the US in fall. What do you think?

MB link
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

mazda6er

QuoteIts more of a minivan...
You know after I actually took a look at the pics I posted and saw the roofline, that's the first thing I thought. Oh well.  :D
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

mazda6er

Oops. I didn't double post on purpose. I really don't care about post count BMW Dave already has a huge lead anyway.  B)  
--Mark

Fire It Up

Hey! You double posted to increase your post count. Whore.

Yeah, and it looks even more like a minivan in person.

mazda6er

QuoteHey! You double posted to increase your post count. Whore.

Yeah, and it looks even more like a minivan in person.
Wait, how could you have seen it in person?
--Mark

BMWDave

I saw it at the NYIAS and didnt like it that much.  Its basically a minivan for the wealthy.  I have pictures which I'll post shortly of it that I took/

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

nice pics. do you live in NYC, or just go down for the show? Must've been pretty cool. I went to an auto show in western/upstate NY (where I live) earlier this year, but it wasn't on the same scale as the NYIAS, as you might imagine.
--Mark

BMWDave

Quotenice pics. do you live in NYC, or just go down for the show? Must've been pretty cool. I went to an auto show in western/upstate NY (where I live) earlier this year, but it wasn't on the same scale as the NYIAS, as you might imagine.
I go into the city frequently.  

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

If my other Dell hadant crashed, I could show you my good pics.  

Fire It Up