Redneck love

Started by rohan, May 26, 2008, 07:24:16 AM

rohan

The 8p-8a shift last night had a fight- they responded to a fight out in what we call Hillbilly Heaven that is mostly a small community of about 150 people in the outskirts of our county all of them are related.  They got into a fight because one of them wanted a beer so he walked into the yard by the bon-fire after everyone went to bed and took a (1) beer from the cooler.  the owner of the property saw him take it and proceeded to take a baseball bat to him- well the guy who only wanted a beer's girlfriend saw it and she called over her brothers from the next house who came over with ball bats and started whaling on the other guy with a bat- and then his cousins(?) came over and before you know it we had about 50 people fighting.  Over 1 beer.  Redneck love- gotta love holidays.
http://outdooradventuresrevived.blogspot.com/

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

dazzleman

The gene pool in that area needs to be 'thinned out.'  :lol:

I like your title "Redneck Love" Randy.  Do I see a hit single coming out of this?  Maybe Captain and Tennille can get back together to model it after their 1970s smash "Muskrat Love."  :rolleyes:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Lazerous

I'm usually not one to make an attempt at making sense out of redneck activity, but something tells me the fight was initiated over trespassing and not the theft of a beer bottle.

bing_oh

Quote from: Lazerous on May 26, 2008, 04:39:57 PM
I'm usually not one to make an attempt at making sense out of redneck activity, but something tells me the fight was initiated over trespassing and not the theft of a beer bottle.

You're clearly underestimating the power of cheap beer over the average redneck...

Soup DeVille

Quote from: rohan on May 26, 2008, 07:24:16 AM
The 8p-8a shift last night had a fight- they responded to a fight out in what we call Hillbilly Heaven that is mostly a small community of about 150 people in the outskirts of our county all of them are related.  They got into a fight because one of them wanted a beer so he walked into the yard by the bon-fire after everyone went to bed and took a (1) beer from the cooler.  the owner of the property saw him take it and proceeded to take a baseball bat to him- well the guy who only wanted a beer's girlfriend saw it and she called over her brothers from the next house who came over with ball bats and started whaling on the other guy with a bat- and then his cousins(?) came over and before you know it we had about 50 people fighting.  Over 1 beer.  Redneck love- gotta love holidays.

50 people. 30 shirts, tops. At least 10 of them plaid.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

sparkplug

That's retarded. They must have been drunk and have no principles.

"You want a beer bad enough to steal it. Fine. Here have another. By the way your brother was making eyes at your wife.
Getting stoned, one stone at a time.

bing_oh

Quote from: Soup DeVille on May 28, 2008, 09:43:18 PM

This wasn't a wedding, man! They had no reason to break out the plaid. Wifebeaters all the way.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Soup DeVille on May 28, 2008, 09:43:18 PM

None of them had any sleeves, I'm sure.

Byteme

Quote from: rohan on May 26, 2008, 07:24:16 AM
before you know it we had about 50 people fighting.  Over 1 beer.  Redneck love- gotta love holidays.

Not surprising.  The Hatfield and McCoy feud started over a dispute concerning ownership of a hog, IIRC