***M?hldorf am Inn Classic Car Show 2008 (Part 13)***

Started by cawimmer430, June 03, 2008, 08:35:43 AM

cawimmer430

M?hldorf am Inn Classic Car Show Part 13

Oldsmobile Delta Royale with a cutie checking it out!

Ford Mustang Fastback I think...

Mercedes 190SL with top down...

Cadillac Fleetwood I think...

Mazda 121L - the owner said he bought this car in France. They were sold in France but not in Germany. Spare parts are his biggest issue because Mazda in Japan apparently has no such thing as a classic center that provides spares to older Mazda's around the globe. Nice looking ride.

Ferrari 348 - not yet a classic, but soon!

Mercedes R107 SL with top down...

Ford Taunus

Opel Diplomat

Mercedes 220S Coupe

Auto Union Convertible

Triumph TR6

-END OF PART 13-
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

More great pictures.

Wasn't that Mazda a 929, not a 121? I think it was also sold as the Cosmo, with a rotary engine, after the end of the RX2, 3 and 4......... it did not make it to the UK, though, either.

The red Merc Ponton convertible hiding behind the Olds Delta is going to feature before we get to the end o the 25 part series isn't it?

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on June 03, 2008, 11:45:27 AM
More great pictures.

:ohyeah:

Quote from: Colin on June 03, 2008, 11:45:27 AMWasn't that Mazda a 929, not a 121? I think it was also sold as the Cosmo, with a rotary engine, after the end of the RX2, 3 and 4......... it did not make it to the UK, though, either.

My first question thrown at the owner was if this was an RX-2 and he said "No, it's a 121L". Could be that this car was sold as an RX-2 in Japan or other markets but as the 121L in France. The 1980s Mazda RX-7 was sold in Japan as "Savannah" for example and not RX-7.  :cheers:

Quote from: Colin on June 03, 2008, 11:45:27 AMThe red Merc Ponton convertible hiding behind the Olds Delta is going to feature before we get to the end o the 25 part series isn't it?

You saw it in the second thread!  :thumbsup:

BTW, Fiat 2300 coming up in the next batch!  :rockon:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie