Cobalt SS 3 Door

Started by GMPenguin, July 20, 2005, 04:15:21 PM

giant_mtb

QuoteHow 'bout the trunk on the Crown Viccy and its other FoMoCo equivalents...I can fit my bike in the trunk in the Grand Marquis if I take the front wheel off...^_^
Or get a bike rack for the Grand Marquis and put the bike in the Explorer without taking the wheel off. (Or did you solve that problem yet?)
Why would I get a bike rack for the GM then put the bike in the Explorer?  :blink:  :lol:
Because you needed to carry the bicycle in either vehicle. Glad to hear you found a suitable (and fairly inexpensive) rack.
Ohh I read it as put a bike rack on the Marquis and put the bike in the Explorer without using the bike rack or something...I don't know I misunderstood it.    B)   And yeah it was just about the most expensive bike rack we found (most others were between 60 and 80..but cheap and flimsy) but it was less expensive than getting two hitches and a hitch-mounted rack.

CaseyNPham

That ones purdy, but I think the roof on the sketch looks better than the chop. I also like how the astras c pillar slims down at the bottom rather than the top.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

Raza

I usually like hatches, but I'm not a fan of this one.  Sorry, kiddo.  Good job though.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Speed_Racer

This looks good! It is missing a wing or something. It just doesn't look complete. If it had a wing sort of like the Crossfire SRT-6 (what the rear of your car looks like), it would look even sportier.