***New BMW Museum (Part 7)***

Started by cawimmer430, June 28, 2008, 03:21:40 AM

cawimmer430

The "2002 & Isetta" Room

BMW 2002

BMW Isetta

And these vintage photos were all over the place in this room. Now the cool thing about them is that these were submitted from BMW 2002 and Isetta owners from all over Germany. They're really awesome because they provide a nice insight into what it was like to drive a BMW in those days. And if I may say so I find some of them quite stunning!

Such as this one!

And this one!

Yep, this too!

And these!

Alcoholic couple...

This one is great!

I guess in the 1970s these two were considered "babes"!

This girl: "Will you be my prom date, BMW 2002?"

Showing off some "skillz" on the snow!

Typical German family circa 1959...

How to get married in 1950s Europe!

Cool! Even a Mercedes was included in the photos!

This photo is hilarious because of the hairstyle! Man, I am glad I didn't live in the '70s!

-End of Part 7-
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

the Teuton

I would love to have a 2002.  Cool cars.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!