Started by cawimmer430, July 03, 2008, 08:10:39 AM

cawimmer430

-ADAC BAVARIA HISTORIC RALLYE PART 8-

Volkswagen T1 "Feuerwehr Kommandowagen"

Mercedes 300S Cabriolet

Mercedes R107 SL

Fiat something....

Mercedes 170 with cabriolet top...

Sunbeam Tiger - apparently there is a "V8' under the hood of this midget car!

This Mercedes W123 200D looks pretty "plain" compared to all other cars here!

Railton

MG

Audi 60L

Triumph TR6

Volkswagen T1 Pickup

Volkswagen T1 Kommandocar from a local town...

-End of Part 8-
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

Some more glorious machines depicted here, for which I thank you!

The "Fiat something" is a 1600 Spider. These were made from about 1960 til 1966, and were very expensive. There were 2 attending the Autumn Italian event at Gaydon last year, and it was surprising how many detailed differences there were between the 2 cars.

The Sunbeam Tiger does indeed sport a V8. In lieu of the standard Rootes 1600 or 1725 engine, a Ford V8 motor was inserted..... the car did not survive once Chrysler bought out Rootes Group, as they took a dim view on using a competitor's engine. Pity! 

I'm not sure that the green sports car is an MG. The grille is much more shpaed like that of a Morgan. I could not see any telltale badges to confirm my suspicions, though.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on July 05, 2008, 02:30:09 AM
Some more glorious machines depicted here, for which I thank you!

The "Fiat something" is a 1600 Spider. These were made from about 1960 til 1966, and were very expensive. There were 2 attending the Autumn Italian event at Gaydon last year, and it was surprising how many detailed differences there were between the 2 cars.

The Sunbeam Tiger does indeed sport a V8. In lieu of the standard Rootes 1600 or 1725 engine, a Ford V8 motor was inserted..... the car did not survive once Chrysler bought out Rootes Group, as they took a dim view on using a competitor's engine. Pity! 

I'm not sure that the green sports car is an MG. The grille is much more shpaed like that of a Morgan. I could not see any telltale badges to confirm my suspicions, though.

You're the man.  :ohyeah:

This is the last part by the way.  :cheers:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie