GTPC 360

Started by Byteme, July 17, 2008, 11:18:30 AM

Byteme

Probably way too esy

Colin

Byteme

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

CJ

Byteme

Quote from: CJ on July 19, 2008, 03:07:30 PM
Toyota Yaris?

Afraid not, but that is a nationally recognized building (the black one) that is quite unique.

chevyguy06

'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

The Pirate

Heritage Plaza in Houston?
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Byteme

Quote from: The Pirate on July 26, 2008, 08:21:04 PM
Heritage Plaza in Houston?

Close, so close.

Name the building

The Pirate

After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Byteme

Quote from: The Pirate on July 27, 2008, 11:41:03 AM
Pennzoil Place?

Bingo.  Our little part of Shell is moving there in October.  I wonder if I will get one of those wedge shaped offices?

A better shot

The Pirate

Quote from: Byteme on July 27, 2008, 06:11:56 PM
Bingo.  Our little part of Shell is moving there in October.  I wonder if I will get one of those wedge shaped offices?

A better shot

Cool.  Houston was a wild guess on my part (I knew that was your general locale), and your hint on my first guess narrowed it down quite a bit.  Will moving there increase your commute significantly? 

I'll have a new one up shortly.

Byteme

Quote from: The Pirate on July 27, 2008, 07:20:22 PM

Cool.  Houston was a wild guess on my part (I knew that was your general locale), and your hint on my first guess narrowed it down quite a bit.  Will moving there increase your commute significantly? 

I'll have a new one up shortly.

Somewhat longer.  I carpool with my wife now since she works about 2 miles from me.  This move will complicate that a bit.

Funny you mentioned Heritage Plaza earlier.  Part of my group offices there as well.