Audi Q6

Started by CWW, July 23, 2005, 01:13:25 PM

CWW

Hi guys,

here is my impression of a car that i call "Q6". It should be positioned under the upcoming Audi Q7 suv an it could also be the replacement for the Allroad.

<< Audi Q6 >>

<< Audi UTE >>

I hope you like it a bit...

Greetings
Andr

ifcar

Very nice, it looks much sportier than the Q7, putting it directly against something like the Infiniti FX more than an RX or M-Class.

TBR

Looks nice, though the front corners could be a bit softier.  

BMWDave

Looks great!  I like it a lot!

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Tom

That really looks good.  Those SUV/wagon sport-crossovers are starting to grown on me.

Raghavan

I like it! looks nice and aggresive.

and don't forget to buy DAtsuns!

CWW

and don't forget to buy DAtsuns!
The last Datsun that i saw is in my Datsun book from 1976... ;)  

ifcar

Quoteand don't forget to buy DAtsuns!
Keep it in relevent threads. And the only relevent threads would be one about a Datsun or the ARBT. Not a photochop of an Audi SUV.

Raghavan

Quoteand don't forget to buy DAtsuns!
Keep it in relevent threads. And the only relevent threads would be one about a Datsun or the ARBT. Not a photochop of an Audi SUV.
poop. :angry:  

mazda6er

Looks like you used a lot of stuff from the old S4 in that, Andre, like the mirrors and the side rocker panels. Looks really nice, you've got a lot of talent.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

R33 GT-R

cannot be found
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

giant_mtb

Quotecannot be found
Same.

CWW

BMWDave

Here is the picture.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

Each time I see it I like it more, very nice. The same sporty shape of the FX without the awkward stylying cues. I want one!