Sweet 04 Cambiocorsa.

Started by R33 GT-R, July 25, 2005, 03:58:59 PM

R33 GT-R

3k miles 66,400 just in case anyones looking for one.

Just thought it was pretty sweet, and I knew Casey (SnagglePuss) would like it.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

BMWDave

Maybe you should pick this one up :praise:

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

R33 GT-R

QuoteMaybe you should pick this one up :praise:
Yea, if I wanted to be divorced. :lol:

Why do you want a car like that, trying to pick up women or something?  I can hear it now. :lol:  

BMWDave

Why do you want a car like that, trying to pick up women or something?  I can hear it now. :lol:
I wouldnt want that car anyway...its too "soft" for my tastes.  A 911 Turbo would be money better spent B)

2007 Honda S2000

Tom

Seriously, I'll bet most women wouldn't know the difference between this and a Tiburon.  They are both "sporty" in appearance.  Kind of like how a 300 resembles a Bently.

BMWDave

Seriously, I'll bet most women wouldn't know the difference between this and a Tiburon.  They are both "sporty" in appearance.  Kind of like how a 300 resembles a Bently.
I would agree there...most people I've met are incredibly ignorant about automobiles.  Your example is flawed though....ignorant laymen, when asked about Hyundai, immediately think "junky korean brand."

I bet if you had a 350z, they would think you had the better car than if you had this Maser.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

wow. the depreciation is massive.

mazda6er

QuoteI would agree there...most people I've met are incredibly ignorant about automobiles.  Your example is flawed though....ignorant laymen, when asked about Hyundai, immediately think "junky korean brand."

I bet if you had a 350z, they would think you had the better car than if you had this Maser.
Is that you Mr. Z?  :lol:  You're probably right though, I can hear it now: "Screw that thing with the pitchfork on the grille, check out those NISMO wheels!"  :lol:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

QuoteI would agree there...most people I've met are incredibly ignorant about automobiles.? Your example is flawed though....ignorant laymen, when asked about Hyundai, immediately think "junky korean brand."

Is that you Mr. Z?  :lol:  You're probably right though, I can hear it now: "Screw that thing with the pitchfork on the grille, check out those NISMO wheels!"  :lol:
LOL, no its not Mr. Z.  To the uninformed buyer, Hyundai represents junk, while a cool looking car like a 350Z or even an RX-8 can be better than the simply Maser Coupe.  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteI would agree there...most people I've met are incredibly ignorant about automobiles.  Your example is flawed though....ignorant laymen, when asked about Hyundai, immediately think "junky korean brand."

LOL, no its not Mr. Z.  To the uninformed buyer, Hyundai represents junk, while a cool looking car like a 350Z or even an RX-8 can be better than the simply Maser Coupe.
just stick a sign with the sticker price on the window, and they'll come flocking. :lol:  

Raza

I'll wait for a stick Spyder to come on sale around 50K.

Cambiocorsa... :rolleyes:  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

ifcar

I would agree there...most people I've met are incredibly ignorant about automobiles.  Your example is flawed though....ignorant laymen, when asked about Hyundai, immediately think "junky korean brand."
But you have to know that it's a Hyundai, and the Tib isn't instantly recognizable as one.

Tom

But you have to know that it's a Hyundai, and the Tib isn't instantly recognizable as one.
Exactly.

"Hey, that guy has a red sports car!"

R33 GT-R

Hey, that guys a king look at his grill.  I want to savor his sac.

TBR

QuoteI'll wait for a stick Spyder to come on sale around 50K.

That is exactly what I was thinking  :praise:

Anyhow, Bryan, just out of curiousity, why is it you need a car that can seat 4 comfortably? Couldn't you just use the truck or the C230 when you need to haul the kids?

Colonel Cadillac

R33 has a truck? I didn't know this.  

TBR

Of course, and, as usual it is the biggest and the baddest, a Ram 3500 Cummins.

Colonel Cadillac

Oh my, is that the extraordinarily huge one?  

TBR

That is the biggest Dodge truck you can get:

Colonel Cadillac

Yup, according to google image search, it is the huge one :P

TBR

Lol, same image, but mine was cropped more.  

R33 GT-R

QuoteI'll wait for a stick Spyder to come on sale around 50K.

That is exactly what I was thinking  :praise:

Anyhow, Bryan, just out of curiousity, why is it you need a car that can seat 4 comfortably? Couldn't you just use the truck or the C230 when you need to haul the kids?
The 230 is a bit small now and the kids are alot bigger.  The Dodge is a bit unruly for the wife unless it has 15k strapped to it's ass.  I feel it's time for a very luxurious large sedan to make an appearance.  I don't think the wife likes pulling up to a nice restaurant in the Dodge either.   :rolleyes:    

TBR

ifcar

QuoteLol, same image, but mine was cropped more.
And his showed up.  ;)

R33, I thought you were getting a Range Rover. Did that fall through, or is that also unsuitable for a restaurant?

BMWDave

QuoteLol, same image, but mine was cropped more.
And his showed up.  ;)

R33, I thought you were getting a Range Rover. Did that fall through, or is that also unsuitable for a restaurant?
The dealer is acting rudely and inhospitably towards him, so he is trying these deals out now.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Choosing another car because the dealer is rude? Either they were being worse than I could imagine, or he wasn't thrilled with the car anyway, or he's just yanking them around.  

BMWDave

QuoteChoosing another car because the dealer is rude? Either they were being worse than I could imagine, or he wasn't thrilled with the car anyway, or he's just yanking them around.
I mean the salesmen told him that he shouldnt get orange, yet orange is his favorite color.  Stuff like that....he said he could get a testdrive, and yet didnt get one.  

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteChoosing another car because the dealer is rude? Either they were being worse than I could imagine, or he wasn't thrilled with the car anyway, or he's just yanking them around.
I mean the salesmen told him that he shouldnt get orange, yet orange is his favorite color.  Stuff like that....he said he could get a testdrive, and yet didnt get one.
It's his decision, I suppose. But I doubt the dealer is doing it just to be annoying.

Raza

I was reading a letter in the latest Motor Trend about the insanity of women.  Long story short, the wife makes the guy buy a Ridgeline, sight unseen, and then makes them trade their 300C with 6000 miles on it in for a Ford Thunderbird (while the guy was looking at the new Mustang, she made her decision) and then when the Ridgeline arrives, she proclaims it as her own, forcing the guy to drive the Thunderbird.

Poor fellow.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

CaseyNPham

Yes, Snagglepuss (whatchu call me???!!!) wants!!

'LOL, no its not Mr. Z. To the uninformed buyer, Hyundai represents junk, while a cool looking car like a 350Z or even an RX-8 can be better than the simply Maser Coupe."

Don't go there!!
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little