Went to court for a ticket today

Started by El Barto, July 27, 2005, 09:26:41 AM

Colonel Cadillac

Weeburn is in division 3, I forgot about the divisions. Brooklawn may very well be in a different division.  

TBR

Country clubs have always seemed silly to me. Basically, you pay to swim, play tennis, play golf, and for the privilege of buying overpriced food, seems like a gym membership would be money better spent for most people.  

R33 GT-R

QuoteCountry clubs have always seemed silly to me. Basically, you pay to swim, play tennis, play golf, and for the privilege of buying overpriced food, seems like a gym membership would be money better spent for most people.
It's a class thing TBR, not a price thing.  I'm a member of a country club, country music is what I love.   :lol:  
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

R33 GT-R

I do my drinkin from a dixie cup.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

TurboDan

QuoteCountry clubs have always seemed silly to me. Basically, you pay to swim, play tennis, play golf, and for the privilege of buying overpriced food, seems like a gym membership would be money better spent for most people.

Well, if you don't have a huge pool, golf course, tennis court, riding stable, and restaurant at your house, it's not a bad deal.  Plus, the food is usually included anyway.   ;)

TBR

Well, if you don't have a huge pool, golf course, tennis court, riding stable, and restaurant at your house, it's not a bad deal.  Plus, the food is usually included anyway.   ;)
A gym would have the pool and tennis court, and they do charge for food at our local country club (which, by the way, has the best golf course in Texas  :rockon:).  

ifcar

A gym would have the pool and tennis court, and they do charge for food at our local country club (which, by the way, has the best golf course in Texas  :rockon:).
Is that "local" as in down the street, or in Houston?

TBR

it is 15 minutes away. We do have a golf course in town, but it isn't part of a country club.  

Colonel Cadillac

Food at my country club is not included, the bill goes directly to my parents and that is why if I am hungry and don't feel like making anything, I go straight to the "beach-club" section of the club and grab some food. The food is actually pretty good, especially because I don't have to pay for it.  

El Barto

Back on topic.

I went back yesterday and walked out after pleading guilty to Failure to obey a trafic control device.  2 points instead of 6.   B)  
2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)