Scion xA gets an 06 facelift

Started by ifcar, July 28, 2005, 11:19:03 AM

ifcar

The 05s are shown above the 06s.

No official word yet, but it doesn't look as though either the xB or tC are getting similar updates.

BMWDave

Very subtle, I like the updates just about the same.  The interior is nicer though.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

That's why I posted the pics together, it would be hard to notice differences otherwise. I see:

-Modified headlights
-New grille
-New front bumper
-New side mirrors
-New hubcaps
-New taillights
-New rear bumper
-New steering wheel
-New gauges
-New audio controls

Seems pretty comprehensive when you list it, but without comparitive pics, I would have noticed only the grille, taillights, and steering wheel. :D

BMWDave

QuoteThat's why I posted the pics together, it would be hard to notice differences otherwise. I see:

-Modified headlights
-New grille
-New front bumper
-New side mirrors
-New hubcaps
-New taillights
-New rear bumper
-New steering wheel
-New gauges
-New audio controls

Seems pretty comprehensive when you list it, but without comparitive pics, I would have noticed only the grille, taillights, and steering wheel. :D
:lol:    

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

Looks like they tried to make it look more sporty...  B)  B)  

Yoshi

All of them get the updated radio and steering wheels. Which is wonderful, not sure if any of you have sat in one, but the tiny buttons on the previous radio were awful.

xB gets several new color options, including red.

Interesting that they're dong this as '06 (maybe '07) is supposed to be the final year for both the xA and xB. Imagine the xA won't be replaced with a similiar model since ToyotaNA is supposed to get the Vitz as a new Echo.  

ifcar

QuoteAll of them get the updated radio and steering wheels. Which is wonderful, not sure if any of you have sat in one, but the tiny buttons on the previous radio were awful.

xB gets several new color options, including red.

Interesting that they're dong this as '06 (maybe '07) is supposed to be the final year for both the xA and xB. Imagine the xA won't be replaced with a similiar model since ToyotaNA is supposed to get the Vitz as a new Echo.
Thanks for the additional info, where'd you find it?

jadewolf123

also the side skirts are painted on the 06's
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

ifcar

You're sure that's not just the color of the car? I know for certain that the 04/05 xBs' skirts were body-color.