GTPC #273

Started by Rupert, October 06, 2008, 09:43:17 PM

Rupert

It's a good theme. :lol:

The red arrow point to the baseball field that you should be guessing.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Minpin

RLY?

I know why nobody guesses in these bitches anymore.
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Rupert

Good god, look at the previous couple.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Minpin

Quote from: Psilos on October 06, 2008, 10:32:34 PM
Good god, look at the previous couple.

FFS it looks like a high school baseball field, man!

Rupert

OK then... Clearly you need some more help, which I'll give you because I don't want to watch this thing forever.

Where were the previous two located? It is a high school field, but it's also a single A minor league field. That's the high school to the east. Finally, how did I get the image?

If that doesn't do it, you don't deserve the next one. :lol:

Minpin

Quote from: Psilos on October 06, 2008, 11:16:20 PM
OK then... Clearly you need some more help, which I'll give you because I don't want to watch this thing forever.

Where were the previous two located? It is a high school field, but it's also a single A minor league field. That's the high school to the east. Finally, how did I get the image?

If that doesn't do it, you don't deserve the next one. :lol:

I don't want the next one. I'm merely commenting on a comment previously how nobody comments on these anymore. Maybe using google earth as the image of an obscure field may be the cause.

It reminds me of Trep's ghastly GTCC's.  :mask:

Rupert

Well, if you were paying attention, you could get this with under a minute on Google (really, I just tried it). ;)

3.0L V6

Civic Stadium, Eugene, Oregon

Also, we're on GTPC #373, for what it's worth.

Tave

Quote from: Minpin on October 06, 2008, 11:18:31 PM
I don't want the next one. I'm merely commenting on a comment previously how nobody comments on these anymore. Maybe using google earth as the image of an obscure field may be the cause.

It reminds me of Trep's ghastly GTCC's.  :mask:

That's why I haven't guessed lately :ohyeah:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Byteme

Quote from: Psilos on October 06, 2008, 11:27:47 PM
Well, if you were paying attention, you could get this with under a minute on Google (really, I just tried it). ;)

Just my opinion, but I consider this just a form of trivia contest and trying to find the answer via google sucks most of the challenge and fun out of it.

Rupert

It's Civic.

Well, there was a pretty clear theme, so this was more like follow-the-clue.

3.0L V6

I've done one recently, so someone else can take it.