GTPC #377

Started by Lazerous, October 16, 2008, 11:40:42 PM

Lazerous

Once again, looking for name and location.

Colin

Although I have not been there, I do know exactly what that is, and where..........

Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Espana.

Lazerous

Shit, I need to take into consideration that there are a couple of Europeans on the board. :lol:

That is correct.

Colin

Quote from: Lazerous on October 17, 2008, 12:21:21 AM
Shit, I need to take into consideration that there are a couple of Europeans on the board. :lol:

I do wonder how many Americans would have known that one........... but then, I was expecting the Dolomites to prove harder than they did, too! I posted one of Ascona a while back, and although it took a while to get to that town, the number of relatively obscure Swiss towns that were offered as suggestions did surprise me. You never really know just what knowledge is lurking in the dim and distant corners of the brain of any Forum population!

So, I will have to see what I can come up for the next challenge that proves a little more difficult!

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Byteme

I was going to guess the Opera House in Springfield, *************

You know, where the Simpsons live.    :lol: