Pics of an old Bentley sitting on my street!

Started by Colonel Cadillac, July 30, 2005, 08:08:55 PM

Colonel Cadillac

I got a new camera today, so I decided to go on a bike ride around my neighborhood to test it out, and I found an old Bentley to take pics of, a great way to break in a camera!

A random pic before I went on a bike ride of the a tree in the front of my house

Look at the really little windshield wiper!

Another random pic

This other Bentley showed up for about 30 seconds, a friend of the owner of the black Bentley, so I only got about 2 pics of it

On his way out

I noticed earlier, and it shows in this pic, the windows are slightly tinted

BMWDave

I cant see any of those pictures :(

Edit:  If I post the links into my browser, the work.  Wow, that is such a gorgeous car!

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

I can see about a third of them. It is a very beautiful car.

Colonel Cadillac

Sorry, blame imagestation. I didn't use photobucket this time becuase it takes so damn long to upload pics (and I forgot my password).  

TBR

Actually, the problem is more likely on our end, with that many photos many connections will time out before all of them are loaded.

ifcar

I can see two pics of the car and one of pears. :blink:

Colonel Cadillac

Hmm, should I break up the pics into like 5 posts? Would that help?

ifcar

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Colonel Cadillac

I'll just leave them as is then. The pears are pretty cool, I hadn't realized we had them growing in the garden until about half way through this summer.  

ifcar

Colonel Cadillac

I think Imagestation just got the boot, I'm going to have to switch to something new.  

cawimmer430

Nice catch. The license plate on that Bentley is so appropriate. The pickup pulling it looks badass from the front. B)  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie