Top 10 cars you should never take on a first date

Started by Vinsanity, November 26, 2008, 03:49:28 PM

Colonel Cadillac

Any car is better than no car. There's nothing worse than asking a girl out and then saying, "Pick me up at 7."

dazzleman

Quote from: sandertheshark on December 02, 2008, 05:41:16 PM
I am confused by the lack of logic in this article and thread.

Confused?

You must not look at too many of those slide show type articles that tend to appear on aol and yahoo.  Few of them have very much logic.  They're geared to a low level of intelligence, and I often don't make it through them, or only go through them so I can laugh at their idiocy.

This list is no exception.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

dazzleman

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on December 02, 2008, 06:38:55 PM
Any car is better than no car. There's nothing worse than asking a girl out and then saying, "Pick me up at 7."

You've got it right.  That list is just stupid.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Vinsanity

To be fair, I'd rather pick up a girl on a Vespa scooter than in a molester van.

Unless maybe it was raining outside.

Raza

Quote from: Vinsanity on December 02, 2008, 08:42:23 PM
To be fair, I'd rather pick up a girl on a Vespa scooter than in a molester van.

Unless maybe it was raining outside.

Tell her you're in a band. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Vinsanity

Quote from: Raza  on December 02, 2008, 08:45:21 PM
Tell her you're in a band. 

Smashing idea; I could even load it up with my Rock Band peripherals for my PS3.

But really, still doesn't beat the coolness of this:

Tave

Quote from: Vinsanity on December 02, 2008, 08:51:24 PM
Smashing idea; I could even load it up with my Rock Band peripherals for my PS3.

But really, still doesn't beat the coolness of this:

The last time I did something like that, I fell off, and my roomate dragged me halfway down the street on my skull. :lol:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Raza

Quote from: Tave on December 02, 2008, 08:58:17 PM

The last time I did something like that, I fell off, and my roomate dragged me halfway down the street on my skull. :lol:

That's why you shouldn't date your roommate.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Vinsanity

Quote from: Tave on December 02, 2008, 08:58:17 PM

well your roommate's no Rock Hudson :lol: