***Wimmer Munich Sightings Part 10*** (Diapers Recommended)

Started by cawimmer430, December 05, 2008, 05:45:53 PM

cawimmer430

As usual these are from some time ago but I am only getting around to posting them now. This was a pretty eventful day too. The general route of these photos is a trip from my school to the Maximilianstra?e.

We begin with a Ford Taunus Coupe, a pretty rare sight these days.

Next we have an Audi S5 - a very common sight in Munich.

An ambulance in action!

A Mercedes SL from Luxemburg.

A few seconds later I see a RHD UK-spec Subaru Legacy WRX.

Audi A6 Taxi

Two Ford Mustangs in crap quality pictures. Didn't have time to focus properly.

Porsche 997 Turbo

Alfa Romeo GT

Bentley Continental Coupe

A suped up Mercedes ML. Not sure if this monstrosity was created by Carlsson, Lorinser or V?th.

Mercedes W204 C-Class T-Modell with an AMG package and the BlueEfficiency mirrors.

Bentley Arnage Sedan

Bentley Continental GT Cabrio

Beautiful Alabaster White MB S-Class!

Now pay attention. The next few shots were all spotted within seconds/minutes of each other!

Rolls Royce Phantom passing an Aston Martin Vantage followed by a Bentley Continental GT Cabrio and a blue Audi R8.

CLK500 with an AMG package.

Audi S8

Here we have that blue Audi R8 again. I caught up to him thanks to traffic.

Now notice what is coming up in the background. Same one as before.

Audi RS4 Avant

BMW 5er Police Cruiser

Mercedes S65 AMG V12 Biturbo! HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!

BMW M6 Cabrio

REE, look at the license plate.

Skoda Octavia RS
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

There is a God! Audi R8 in white! HOT FRIGGIN SEXY!

Porsche 997 GT3

Another Audi S5...

Lincoln Towncar Stretchlimo...

And again!

Jaguar XK8. Notice the 997 GT3 in the second picture.

Bentley Arnage

Skoda Superb

Cadillac Escalade. This might even have been the really super dooper environmentally friendly HYBRID version (red badge at the rear???).

Mercedes G-Class

Same white Audi R8 as before but this time in motion. The owner and his girl both gave me the thumbs up and he sort of floored the pedal for a second so I could hear the sweet music of that V8 engine.

Hope you liked the pictures.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 05, 2008, 05:45:53 PM
Lincoln Towncar Stretchlimo...
Ewwww...

Cadillac Escalade.
DOUBLE Eww...

Kinda fun seeing in Germany though. I saw a Hummer (civilian) in Roethenberg once. Parallel parked, it was still up on the sidewalk and hanging out into the lanes of traffic.
Will

Secret Chimp

OK, wtf are "BlueEfficiency" mirrors? Do they have magic aero-tricks to add .0003mpg?

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

cawimmer430

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on December 06, 2008, 06:13:01 AM
Ewwww...

I thought it was pretty hot.  :praise:

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on December 06, 2008, 06:13:01 AMDOUBLE Eww...
Kinda fun seeing in Germany though. I saw a Hummer (civilian) in Roethenberg once. Parallel parked, it was still up on the sidewalk and hanging out into the lanes of traffic.

Yeah, we have a Hummer H1 owner in M?hldorf too and when he needs to park he takes up two free spaces and his ass is still on the road.  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Secret Chimp on December 06, 2008, 07:39:33 PM
OK, wtf are "BlueEfficiency" mirrors? Do they have magic aero-tricks to add .0003mpg?

Yep! They have been blessed with the Powers of Narnia and are thus lighter, more aerodynamic, add about 20-horsepower to the engine and make the car look better. Rumor has it that the current Pope secretly visits the MB factories to bless them himself!  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colin

if I am guessing correctly, you might just like the Audi R8 a teeny bit? It seems to figure rather prominently? And quite rightly so, too........ it's a stunnning device!

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on December 07, 2008, 02:02:25 AM
if I am guessing correctly, you might just like the Audi R8 a teeny bit? It seems to figure rather prominently? And quite rightly so, too........ it's a stunnning device!

Love the R8.  :praise:

If you ever come to Munich again maybe you can use your connections to rent one and take me along for a drive.  :lol:  :rastaman:

www.wimmerfotografie.de