Spy Shot: Facelifted Z4

Started by BMWDave, August 02, 2005, 07:11:26 AM

BMWDave

Z4's a screen star

It's a year away from being officially unveiled, but one eagle-eyed reader has caught BMW's facelifted Z4 on film

This very early example of the car was snapped during a photoshoot in Pembrokeshire for official launch literature!

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

BMWDave

QuoteIt changed?
The front and back definitely change a little. (headlights look to be different, since the bumpers seem to be aligned a little differently), and the back lights are camoed, so they must have changed somewhat.

2007 Honda S2000

Colonel Cadillac

The front looks like it is adopting the 1-series headlights and shape.  

JYODER240

Got to take one of those for a short drive the other day. It was a blast, I still prefer the boxster though.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

R33 GT-R

They needed to, it was a serious sore spot for BMW.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

SJ_GTI

Can't see much difference from just that shot, though I do like those wheels better than the standard ones currently sold on the Z4.

Should be interesting to see the update. I don't think the Z4 is "ugly" I guess, but its not as nice looking as the Boxster or even the Z3 IMHO.

BMWDave

QuoteCan't see much difference from just that shot, though I do like those wheels better than the standard ones currently sold on the Z4.

Should be interesting to see the update. I don't think the Z4 is "ugly" I guess, but its not as nice looking as the Boxster or even the Z3 IMHO.
I think the Z4 is more of a "proper" roadster than the Boxster, IMO.  Its got that sexy long hood, short rear deck, and looks very low.  The Boxster doesnt have that low slung look, IMO.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

I just don't get the pissed off fish look.  The shape is good but the finishing IMO is terrible.  
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!