***Diapers Needed****

Started by cawimmer430, December 12, 2008, 01:59:35 PM

cawimmer430

Another picture thread from good 'ole Munich. Taken many months before when I was without Internet. Posted as usual in order of appearance. Scroll down for the cool pics. Prepare to be blown away!

DIAPERS NEEDED!

:cheers:

Cadillac XLR

Cadillac SRX

US-spec Mercedes S550 4Matic. License plate indicates "temporary" meaning that this is probably an American or Canadian who is doing the European Delivery Program.

Ford something...

BMW Z8

Mercedes G55 AMG - it was across the street but the sound was so loud and awesome.

BMW 3er Police Cruiser in civilian markings speeding through town with the sirens set to full blast!!!

Not really an interesting shot but two Porsches and the Isartor in the back.

Fiat 500

Ford Consul

Jaguar XKR

The Munich Opera House and the high society cars infront of it.

Audi A8 Taxi

BMW E39 5er Police Cruiser

Mercedes G-Class SWB

Love these old Porsches.

WHOA! Looks like some Russian pimps from Moscow were in town shopping!

Photographed before and photographed again because it is so hot. Check out the girl that was standing near it. Mmmmm...

Ferrari 456 M GT

BMW Z1 in puke lime yellow or something. Hideous color.

BMW 3er Police Cruiser

Classic BMW 318i

Aston Martin DB9

Maserati Gran Turismo

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

Maserati 3200GT. Cool owner waved at me when he passed in the last shot.

Aston Martin something. This one isn't so nice. It's fat and ugly to my eyes...

OH YEAH! Look what I saw in traffic!!!

I began running after it!!! Damn the sound on this thing was nuts!!! The driver was revving it a lot too!

Audi S8 with a cool driver. You can see him being totally cool and smiling at the car fanatic on the street taking pictures of his ride!

Audi TTS

Audi A6 Avant

Brabus Mercedes ML

Chevrolet Caprice Classic. Are those mirrors stock? They look damn ugly on a hot car!

Ford F-250 I believe...

Mercedes W220 Taxi

An accident that occurred near my school. A Chrysler Voyager and a VW Touran taxi hit each other.

BMW 5er Taxi

Hope you liked the pictures.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

There are so many American cars here like a Chevrolet Caprice and Caddy XLR and a German monster called Carrera GT and no responses? But a Ford Fiesta review excites people here? Huh?  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

ifcar

There are only so many creative ways to say "great pictures," you know. ;)

Found it interesting that you took photos of two Ford F-250s from the same generation yet called one of them just a "something."

And no, those Caprice mirrors are not US-stock.

cawimmer430

Quote from: ifcar on December 13, 2008, 05:49:52 AM
There are only so many creative ways to say "great pictures," you know. ;)

Quote from: ifcar on December 13, 2008, 05:49:52 AMFound it interesting that you took photos of two Ford F-250s from the same generation yet called one of them just a "something."

One of them had a cheap black plastic grille which made me think it was a different model. Or is it a different trim?

Quote from: ifcar on December 13, 2008, 05:49:52 AMAnd no, those Caprice mirrors are not US-stock.

These mirrors look terrible on the car. The early 1990s Caprice was always a looker IMO.  :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Shift507

Gorgeous...too bad we can't have designs like these in production anymore.
Recent Mopar convert

cawimmer430

Quote from: Shift507 on December 13, 2008, 09:08:18 AM

Gorgeous...too bad we can't have designs like these in production anymore.

All current Aston Martins look good except the Vantage, which IMO is fat and ugly.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raza

Ja, I vill need zhis vun in full size for ze closah inspection.

Herr Wimmer, you vill comply!

PM it to me, please.  That's my favorite Aston of all time.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Raza  on December 13, 2008, 11:05:04 AM

Ja, I vill need zhis vun in full size for ze closah inspection.

Herr Wimmer, you vill comply!

PM it to me, please.  That's my favorite Aston of all time.

I sadly don't have the fullsize version anymore (that was the fullsize version before I resized and saved it). But that car lives on that street so when the weather is nice I'll take some better shots for you.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

BimmerM3

Great pictures man. That E21 was in great condition. I wish I could say the same about my own. :cry:

and hot damn, Carrera GT? I wouldn't be surprised if I live my whole life without seeing one of those on the street.

MrH

There's a Carrera GT in my town :praise:

The weirdest thing, is that Carrera GT is a flat black...how bizarre.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Raza

Quote from: MrH on December 13, 2008, 08:35:59 PM
There's a Carrera GT in my town :praise:

It's a tuner car, I believe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

Quote from: BimmerM3 on December 13, 2008, 06:06:19 PM
Great pictures man. That E21 was in great condition. I wish I could say the same about my own. :cry:

and hot damn, Carrera GT? I wouldn't be surprised if I live my whole life without seeing one of those on the street.

This is the first Carrera GT I've seen on the street. I've seen three at the Porsche factory / museum grounds and two at the N?rburgring, but that doesn't really count as "street sighting".  :tounge:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: MrH on December 13, 2008, 08:35:59 PM

It's an option you can get on any Porsche I believe. I've seen everything from a Boxster to a Cayenne with this black-matt finishing.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

VTEC_Inside

Tach swings the wrong way and there is no gear lever???

Honda, The Heartbeat of Japan...
2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT 252hp 273lb/ft
2006 Acura CSX Touring 160hp 141lb/ft *Sons car now*
2004 Acura RSX Type S 6spd 200hp 142lb/ft
1989 Honda Accord Coupe LX 5spd 2bbl 98hp 109lb/ft *GONE*
Slushies are something to drink, not drive...

Vinsanity

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 12, 2008, 02:00:16 PM
I began running after it!!! Damn the sound on this thing was nuts!!! The driver was revving it a lot too!

Oh, what I would have given to see Wimmer chase down a car on the street with camera in hand like a papparazzo.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Vinsanity on December 14, 2008, 11:47:17 AM
Oh, what I would have given to see Wimmer chase down a car on the street with camera in hand like a papparazzo.

Easy. Come to Munich and go car hunting with me.  :devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Tave

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Submariner

Quote from: VTEC_Inside on December 14, 2008, 11:36:35 AM

Tach swings the wrong way and there is no gear lever???

Buttons to engage DNRP...paddles to manually switch gears

The Tach is supposed to swing that way.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

redbloodedamerican

Of course the Russian pimps were shopping Dolce and Gabbana. The ads touch a special place in their souls:

the Teuton

Quote from: redbloodedamerican on December 16, 2008, 07:06:03 PM
Of course the Russian pimps were shopping Dolce and Gabbana. The ads touch a special place in their souls:

Someone's seen Eastern Promises a bit too many times...
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Catman

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de