Chevrolet Malibu Sedan

Started by Shane, August 02, 2005, 05:01:45 PM

BMWDave

QuoteWasn't the updated design of the '05 Ion the worst patch job ever?.....they inserted a little chrome piece to fill the hole left beside the headlight.
I love the little chrome triangle.

Looks like the dot in the corner of an eye that leads to the tear duct.
The car looks like its grinning :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

I love how we can relate the way cars look to faces or animals.  :lol:  :lol:  It makes it much easier to describe how a car looks.

SJ_GTI

Looks much better IMHO. I never thought the Malibu was as ugly as some people say, but it certainly wasn't a good looker.

As for the scenery...you guys are very snobby. My parents live in a pretty nice neighboorhood and one secton is filled with really expensive houses. Camries, Impalas, and Accords are just as common there are MB, BMW, and Lexus. Just because someone drives a Chevy doesn't mean they can't afford a nice house, and just because someone drives a BMW doesn't mean they are rich.

Raghavan

QuoteWasn't the updated design of the '05 Ion the worst patch job ever?.....they inserted a little chrome piece to fill the hole left beside the headlight.
I love the little chrome triangle.

Looks like the dot in the corner of an eye that leads to the tear duct.
The car looks like its grinning :lol:
It looks constipated.

Raza

Eh, I'm not a fan of the mosaic, multicolored flooring.  

Oh, right.  Nice car, too.  Much better.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

bajanbuoy

What's more than a billion!  I like that a GAZILLION times beter!

I hated that Chrome stip on the front end.  I think it looks more sporty and aggressive.  Those wheels are nice, too.  

Just lose the spoiler in favor of a decklid spoiler.

BMWDave

QuoteWhat's more than a billion!  I like that a GAZILLION times beter!

I hated that Chrome stip on the front end.  I think it looks more sporty and aggressive.  Those wheels are nice, too.  

Just lose the spoiler in favor of a decklid spoiler.
I agree..the spoiler should be replaced.

And welcome to the forums :)

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

thewizard16

QuoteAre you sure that is a garage door, it looks like part of the wall to me.
The sign above the door on the right would imply that it's a store over there, so I doubt it's parked in front of a house at all. Anyway, I like the new grille, etc. a lot better, but like ifcar said, the headlights don't fit. I absolutely HATE the current front styling though, so this looks like an improvement to me, I just wish they'd finished it with different headlights.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.