Maserati Expands Quattroporte Family

Started by BMWDave, August 03, 2005, 05:40:12 AM

BMWDave

Maserati Expands Quattroporte Family
Date Posted 08-02-2005

TURIN, Italy ? Maserati will introduce two new versions of its Quattroporte sedan at the Frankfurt show in September ? the Quattroporte Executive GT and the Quattroporte Sport GT.

The redesigned Quattroporte was launched at the 2003 Frankfurt show. The four-door shares mechanical underpinnings with the Maserati Coupe GT and Spyder.

The new Quattroporte Executive GT features wood veneer trim in the cabin, as well as a chrome mesh grille, a side chrome grille, nine-spoke 19-inch ball-polished wheels, a wood and leather steering wheel, and a stowable rear table in wood or titanium. Further personalization options are available.

The Quattroporte Sport GT has a more aggressive look, with a carbon-fiber interior, newly designed 20-inch wheels, a sporty steering wheel and handbrake grip, and aluminum pedal covers.

Maserati says the gearbox has been updated to provide faster shifts; the suspension and exhaust systems also have been revised.

What this means to you: Maserati wants to offer its sedans in different personalities for different buyers.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

Why don't they add a stickshift for luxury buyers who are tired of automatics and crappy F1 gearboxes?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

R33 GT-R

Exactly, they can keep that little stinker.  I feel the anger of SnagglePuss beginning to develop.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

TBR

QuoteWhy don't they add a stickshift for luxury buyers who are tired of automatics and crappy F1 gearboxes?
No one would buy it with a manual, but I think they should offer a convential automatic instead of the F1 box.

giant_mtb

Sounds like they made it a lot sportier.  :rolleyes:  

TBR

Good thing they didn't, the Quattroporte's suspension is already considered a bit too rough for a lux sedan.

TurboDan

CaseyNPham

QuoteExactly, they can keep that little stinker.  I feel the anger of SnagglePuss beginning to develop.
:o

;)

I like the new grille a lot more. It looks like the Neiman Marcus Quattroporte.

Psh. One picture???
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

QuoteExactly, they can keep that little stinker.  I feel the anger of SnagglePuss beginning to develop.

;)

Psh. One picture???
Thats all they had ;)  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

CaseyNPham

QuoteExactly, they can keep that little stinker.  I feel the anger of SnagglePuss beginning to develop.

;)

Psh. One picture???
Thats all they had ;)
psh. liar. "^_^"
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

Raghavan

;)

Psh. One picture???
Thats all they had ;)
psh. liar. "^_^"
psh. troll. :lol:  :praise:  

CaseyNPham

;)

Psh. One picture???
Thats all they had ;)
psh. liar. "^_^"
psh. troll. :lol:  :praise:

Wha eva, wha eva, I do what I want!