Chinese Luxo Clones

Started by BMWDave, August 03, 2005, 07:25:10 PM

BMWDave

see class

barbaric motor works

toyota clown

Not sure if those are real, but if they are, damn....

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

What the hell!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Tom

BMWDave

These people should be shut down :angry:

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

Quote:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
Uh oh, is that a rolleyes at me :lol:

When I say people, I mean these car companies :D  

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

Quote:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
Uh oh, is that a rolleyes at me :lol:

When I say people, I mean these car companies :D
I was rolleyesing at the cars, not you.  I agree with you.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

R33 GT-R

I don't know if these are real or not but I've been hearing rumors of this happening there for a while now.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Tom

There's probably a Chinese fella or two making a buck.  Let him make his money, no one is forcing anybody to buy one...

BMWDave

QuoteThere's probably a Chinese fella or two making a buck.  Let him make his money, no one is forcing anybody to buy one...
Its not ethical to make money when you are not honest...I hope MB and BMW sue the hell out of these carmakers.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

I don't believe that they have a legal case in China. There just aren't laws against that.

footoflead

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

They should be shut down and sue'd for every penny....
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

R33 GT-R

china is a country that is truly free enterprise, as long as you can pay off the right people
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

cawimmer430

You gotta admit though, that "BMW 7" and "Toyota Crown Majesta" are WORKS OF ART.... from a CLONING / COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMNT point of view.  :lol:

If I didn't see those fake logos on the BMW and Toyota, I would have assumed those were the real things. Kinda scary when you think about it...
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Submariner

QuoteI don't believe that they have a legal case in China. There just aren't laws against that.
Hey, if they are spending a 100 billion dollars of our money every year to build up their military, what the hell is to stop them from stealing some car designs?  :rolleyes:

It's F**king Pathetic.  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

BMWDave

QuoteI don't believe that they have a legal case in China. There just aren't laws against that.
Hey, if they are spending a 100 billion dollars of our money every year to build up their military, what the hell is to stop them from stealing some car designs?  :rolleyes:

It's F**king Pathetic.
I full agree.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

Why the hell do they need to build up their army?  :rolleyes:  They're planning a massive invasion, I know it.  

BMWDave

QuoteWhy the hell do they need to build up their army?  :rolleyes:  They're planning a massive invasion, I know it.
I believe they are building it up for an invasion of Taiwan, and so do many other people.  

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

I just noticed...in the 7er ripoff picture, behind the car you can see a ripped off X5 as well.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteWhy the hell do they need to build up their army?  :rolleyes:  They're planning a massive invasion, I know it.
I believe they are building it up for an invasion of Taiwan, and so do many other people.
Oh No!  Sounds like WWIII in the making to me...if they do that I'm sure Bush will want to get involved as always...  <_<  :ph34r:  

BMWDave

QuoteWhy the hell do they need to build up their army?? :rolleyes:? They're planning a massive invasion, I know it.
Oh No!  Sounds like WWIII in the making to me...if they do that I'm sure Bush will want to get involved as always...  <_<  :ph34r:
That isnt necessarily a bad thing...you cant let oppresive dictators just roll over countries.  If your logic prevailed Europe would be in Nazi hands now.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteWhy the hell do they need to build up their army?  :rolleyes:  They're planning a massive invasion, I know it.
That isnt necessarily a bad thing...you cant let oppresive dictators just roll over countries.  If your logic prevailed Europe would be in Nazi hands now.
That's true...

On a sidenote, my brother got a shirt at Warped Tour that has a guy throwing the Nazi symbol into a trash can and the shirt says "Please Keep Your Country Clean"...it's great.  :lol:  

TBR

You guys do realize those pics are fake, right? I searched all 3 on google images and came up with nothing.

BMWDave

QuoteYou guys do realize those pics are fake, right? I searched all 3 on google images and came up with nothing.
The person named them his own names...but the pictures are real, I believe.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

giant_mtb

QuoteYou guys do realize those pics are fake, right? I searched all 3 on google images and came up with nothing.
Wait...you can put a picture in Google and search for a match?

BMWDave

No, he was searching for "barbaric motor works" and those are just funny nicknames the guy on C/D gave the cars.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

Ah, I see, I missed that thread on C/D.

giant_mtb

No, he was searching for "barbaric motor works" and those are just funny nicknames the guy on C/D gave the cars.
Oh I see.

ifcar

Which "oppressive dictator" is planning to take over Taiwan?  :rolleyes: