***Wimmer Munich Sightings Part 18***

Started by cawimmer430, January 25, 2009, 02:23:05 PM

cawimmer430

Some sightings from the Christmas season. I'm a little behind with getting these out but I am busy with schoolwork.  :cheers:

BMW 7-Series with some "light" camo. Not sure what the point of this is since the car has already been released during this period.

Audi S8

Mercedes GLK350 - very sexy in white.

Another BMW 7-Series! Taking a right, making a U-turn and coming back. The driver can be seen giving me the "What the f____" look! 

S203 & W203 Mercedes C-Class - makes a cool picture.

Facelifted Porsche Carrera

Two Cayennes

Mercedes CLS55 AMG

Mercedes CL600 from Croatia. Audi S8 passing in the first picture.

Mercedes CLS63 AMG

BMW 3-Series "ALPINA"

Ford Mustang GT

New BMW 7-Series being parked. Looks like it doesn't self-parking. Lexus LS owners won't give this car a second glance and in the next Consumer Reports perception survey the BMW 7-Series will be ranked in first place in the "Makes Technologically Inferior Cars" section! 

High Society

Audi S3

Mercedes W221 S-Class with AMG package

Audi RS6 Avant - love the semi reflection of the car on the wet concrete. That's one of the few good things the rain gives us car photographers!

Another Audi S3 passing the white S3!

Cadillac Escalade

Audi A5 ABT

Mercedes C63 AMG - love the matt black coating, makes it look even more badass.

BMW X3 and Audi Q5 - competitors. If only a Mercedes GLK drove by - the trio would be complete!

I barely caught this gorgeous Porsche 993 making a turn!

Audi RS4 sedan speeding by. My shutter speed was too low...

Debadged MB SL55 AMG
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

Audi S8 speeding in the rain....

Bentley Flying Spur

Audi RS4 Avant

Mercedes E63 AMG - or so I thought. When he finally passed me I could see that it was a normal W211 with the '63 AMG package. Not bad.

BMW M3 Convertible

Hope you liked the pictures! 
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie