New 407 Coup? thinking big

Started by BMWDave, August 05, 2005, 05:28:25 AM

Raza

QuoteBill O'Rielly is a tool.
Bill O'Reilly is a vaginal fluid excretion.
Bill O'Reilly is anal leakage.  He called judges and the ACLU terror allies.  What a douche.  A bigger douche than Clarkson.
The ACLU is one of the most bullshit organizations in the world.
:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

We need an organization like the ACLU to fight the injustices and unfair decisions that those in power make.  

Weren't they the ones who paid Darrow to defend Scopes?  Where would we be without that?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

Bill O'Reilly is anal leakage.  He called judges and the ACLU terror allies.  What a douche.  A bigger douche than Clarkson.

We need an organization like the ACLU to fight the injustices and unfair decisions that those in power make.  

Weren't they the ones who paid Darrow to defend Scopes?  Where would we be without that?
They just filed a lawsuit against NYC bag searches...are they against ANY form of security?? :blink:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

They just filed a lawsuit against NYC bag searches...are they against ANY form of security?? :blink:
Sometimes they may be extreme, but someone needs to protect the rights guarenteed in the Constitution and stop people from legislating from the Bible.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

850CSi

I bet no one in this thread besides me has driver a 405 or 406. :praise:

BMWDave

QuoteI bet no one in this thread besides me has driver a 405 or 406. :praise:
How was the drive :D  

2007 Honda S2000

850CSi

Very good handling, but torque steer was crazy on the manual 405. That, and that it has the wierdest-feeling manual transmission I have ever driven: Really short and stiff clutch with wide gates for the shifter. And the steering wheel was too big. I didn't really push the 406, but it steered very nicely.
The 406 is a VERY nice car.

After a month of driving a Discovery and 405 on Syrian roads, my A4 felt like heaven on wheels back here.

BMWDave

Very good handling, but torque steer was crazy on the manual 405. That, and that it has the wierdest-feeling manual transmission I have ever driven: Really short and stiff clutch with wide gates for the shifter. And the steering wheel was too big. I didn't really push the 406, but it steered very nicely.

After a month of driving a Discovery and 405 on Syrian roads, my A4 felt like heaven on wheels back here.
:D  Did you take the Disco off roading and get any pics :P  B)  

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

I thought he lost anyway.  <_<  

850CSi

Didn't take pictures, but I took it offroad a few times...

We're most likely selling the Disco.

BMWDave

whats the reason?  Too hard to maintain in that area?

2007 Honda S2000

850CSi

whats the reason?  Too hard to maintain in that area?
The Discovery was practically totalled by a bad accident last winter on the highway, and even after we fixed it hasn't felt right ever since. And yes, maintaining it can be difficult in that area.

Raza

I thought he lost anyway.  <_<
It was a $1 fine.  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Run Away

Front end I don't like, especially the ricer style gills, but the rear end looks fantastic.

Raza

QuoteFront end I don't like, especially the ricer style gills, but the rear end looks fantastic.
If you're calling it rice, it must be REALLY ricey.

;)  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raghavan

QuoteFront end I don't like, especially the ricer style gills, but the rear end looks fantastic.
If you're calling it rice, it must be REALLY ricey.

;)
:lol: