New CLS

Started by Submariner, February 01, 2009, 05:44:33 PM

Submariner

Thank god...it looks like they're sticking with the current CLS in terms of design. 

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

FlatBlackCaddy

This means the last gen will start to drop in price. Great news form me because I think the CLS is HOT.

I have an open garage spot for a CLS55 AMG in black.

Submariner

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on February 01, 2009, 05:54:31 PM
This means the last gen will start to drop in price. Great news form me because I think the CLS is HOT.

I have an open garage spot for a CLS55 AMG in black.

That is such a fantastic idea I cannot even put it into words. 

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: Submariner on February 01, 2009, 05:55:13 PM
That is such a fantastic idea I cannot even put it into words. 

Well if you want you could express yourself in writing.

Write me a check for as little or as much(prefer much) as you can. You can be part of the dream, make a difference in the world and open up your checkbook today. :lol:

Submariner

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on February 01, 2009, 06:00:43 PM
Well if you want you could express yourself in writing.

Write me a check for as little or as much(prefer much) as you can. You can be part of the dream, make a difference in the world and open up your checkbook today. :lol:

I was thinking along the same lines, except you write the check out in my name.  Im younger, and should therefore experience the youth you have wasted.

Submariner

CAN I HAS?!?!?!? (minus the wheels)

YO

pre owned prices are diving ... it's a great time to get one...
BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: YO on February 01, 2009, 08:27:23 PM
pre owned prices are diving ... it's a great time to get one...

get one what?

One of the best fucking luxury cars on the road thats what bitch.

*slaps yo on the face*

YO

take you ritalin... wtf are you talking about?
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

FlatBlackCaddy

YO

you said you were looking for a CLS 55 amg... that would obviously be a "used" one

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on February 01, 2009, 08:28:41 PM
get one what?

One of the best fucking luxury cars on the road thats what bitch.

*slaps yo on the face*
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

FlatBlackCaddy

sportyaccordy

They need somethin new, they gotta make it a 4 door hardtop with an insect-wing like roof display

Yawn

The House if Imports has a 2005 SL 500 for only 35k..   2005 and newer E classes for under 20k

YO

Thats caus B-Park is in the ghetto... jk.

It's a GREAT TIME to get a pre-owned Benz

Quote from: Yawn on February 02, 2009, 07:36:43 AM
The House if Imports has a 2005 SL 500 for only 35k..   2005 and newer E classes for under 20k
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: YO on February 02, 2009, 03:54:32 PM

It's a great time to get a pre-owned anything!  :ohyeah:
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Yawn

I know Planet Acura couldnt even survive.. lol..They need to just knock down that show room.. no dealer will ever survive in that location.. its bizarre...

Quote from: YO on February 02, 2009, 03:54:32 PM