Ambition

Started by AutobahnSHO, February 06, 2009, 06:07:52 PM

TBR

"A phone number listed for him was not in service Thursday night."

I suspect he was otherwise occupied anyway ;)

J86

hehe wow.  And I thought my buddy who got a ticket in EVERY STATE on a drive from RI to Colorado was impressive!

dazzleman

Quote from: J86 on February 06, 2009, 07:27:11 PM
hehe wow.  And I thought my buddy who got a ticket in EVERY STATE on a drive from RI to Colorado was impressive!

Your buddy's accomplishment is much more impressive than this guy's.  He got pulled over once doing everything wrong, and the cops threw the book at him.  But one stop, no matter how bad, can never be as impressive as a ticket in every state of a nearly cross-country drive.  Hats off to your buddy.  :ohyeah:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

J86

Quote from: dazzleman on February 06, 2009, 07:33:15 PM
Your buddy's accomplishment is much more impressive than this guy's.  He got pulled over once doing everything wrong, and the cops threw the book at him.  But one stop, no matter how bad, can never be as impressive as a ticket in every state of a nearly cross-country drive.  Hats off to your buddy.  :ohyeah:

He couldn't afford car insurance for four years :lol:

dazzleman

Quote from: J86 on February 06, 2009, 07:34:20 PM

With great accomplishments always come a price.  :lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Soup DeVille

Quote from: J86 on February 06, 2009, 07:34:20 PM

He needed to move to Michigan.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

J86

Soup DeVille

Quote from: J86 on February 06, 2009, 08:23:44 PM
tickets dont count in MI?

Not unless you get them in Michigan. There are two reciprocity agreements. All the state belong to one or both of them; except Michigan.

However, if you have a Michigan license and travel out of state, be prepared to pony up bond money on the spot.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

J86

Hm, if I end up in MI next year I'll get a license!

NomisR

So we can get our cars registered in MI and a license had simply drive recklessly?  Sounds good to me!