GTPC #29

Started by jadewolf123, August 05, 2005, 08:26:11 PM

jadewolf123

Hint after 20 post or as I see fit. Will be gone on Sunday so I'll PM the answer to one of the mods.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

jadewolf123

QuoteHint after 20 post or as I see fit. Will be gone on Sunday so I'll PM the answer to one of the mods.
oops

jadewolf123

screwed that up didnt i

Raghavan

Tom

Raghavan

QuoteMadras
It's Chennai now. ;)  

Tom

QuoteMadras
It's Chennai now. ;)
Back in the old days, when I was a boy. . . . . .

jadewolf123

Raghavan

QuoteHeres a new one.
Link Cuz i cant display dynamic images apparently
don't have an account, and i won too, so tough luck. :lol:  

Raghavan

QuoteMadras
It's Chennai now. ;)
Back in the old days, when I was a boy. . . . . .
ummm... that must've been atleast 60 years ago, right? India still isn't under
british rule you know... :rolleyes:  

CaseyNPham

Whoa, this is confusing... Is it already over?
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

oilfilter

WTF, you posted a pic with a building, which had the name of the city on it??????!!!!!!!! :P  

CaseyNPham

QuoteWTF, you posted a pic with a building, which had the name of the city on it??????!!!!!!!! :P
yes "^_^"
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

no one got it right yet...

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

It says corporation of Chennai, not the city of Chennai...and no one has gotten it right yet.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Use the first picture, disregard the second link to a supposed picture.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

Umm...I'm pretty positive it's Chennai or whatever...every single result on Google says it's in Chennai in south India... :blink:  

BMWDave

QuoteHint after 20 post or as I see fit. Will be gone on Sunday so I'll PM the answer to one of the mods.
Are you seeing the picture in the post I quoted, chris?

He pmed me the answer, I know the answer ;)  

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

Alright I'll continue my quest.

El Barto

Its Chennai.  The building pictured is the Ripon Building and its where Chennia's city government is located.  The Corporation of Chennia is the city government.  The address to the mayors office:  # 113, Ripon Building, Poonamallee High Road, (Periyar EVR Salai),
Chennai - 600 003  
2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

BMWDave

QuoteIts Chennai.  The building pictured is the Ripon Building and its where Chennia's city government is located.  The Corporation of Chennia is the city government.  The address to the mayors office:  # 113, Ripon Building, Poonamallee High Road, (Periyar EVR Salai),
Chennai - 600 003
He e-mailed me a different city.  Perhaps he was talking about the link to the picture he posted (which I incidentally cannot see).;

2007 Honda S2000

El Barto

QuoteIts Chennai.  The building pictured is the Ripon Building and its where Chennia's city government is located.  The Corporation of Chennia is the city government.  The address to the mayors office:  # 113, Ripon Building, Poonamallee High Road, (Periyar EVR Salai),
Chennai - 600 003
He e-mailed me a different city.  Perhaps he was talking about the link to the picture he posted (which I incidentally cannot see).;
when I click the link (after I registered) I got this:

The page you requested doesn't exist. Please go to www.snapfish.com or click on the button below. Thanks!

just lock this thing and open the other one back up
2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

BMWDave

QuoteIts Chennai.? The building pictured is the Ripon Building and its where Chennia's city government is located.? The Corporation of Chennia is the city government.? The address to the mayors office:? # 113, Ripon Building, Poonamallee High Road, (Periyar EVR Salai),
Chennai - 600 003
when I click the link (after I registered) I got this:

The page you requested doesn't exist. Please go to www.snapfish.com or click on the button below. Thanks!

just lock this thing and open the other one back up
I get the same thing.  All right, this is getting locked and the other is getting opened.

2007 Honda S2000