The 2009 TL... I'm starting to like...

Started by YO, February 14, 2009, 02:27:48 PM

the Teuton

I just saw a new TL today.  It's polarizing in person, but it's not quite fugly like the pictures show.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Vinsanity

I admit I do like the sloping trunklid, although I still think it could stand to be toned down a bit.

YO

funny... I love both... the designer of the first obviously came from another company right before

Quote from: Vinsanity on February 17, 2009, 06:39:54 PM
doesn't always work...

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

Gotta-Qik-C7

And I thought the NO car could top the threads about the looks of the Ridgeline. Honda has really outdone itself this time!  ;)
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide