Back to the BMW X6

How about HAMMAN's interpretation:

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

SVT666

Soup DeVille

Quote from: AltinD on March 05, 2009, 02:44:24 PM
Back to the BMW X6

How about HAMMAN's interpretation:

I'd love the color: if it was a '64 Impala.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

hotrodalex

The eyebrows need to go. I'm not fond of the color either.

FlatBlackCaddy

FlatBlackCaddy

I'm going to out myself and say i like it, maybe not the color but i'm picturing it in black.

AltinD

I've seen a silver one in their (Hamman) showroom and looked worse. Recently I've seen another SUV on display there with a similar radical treatment and based on the bigger side i think it might be the Q7.

Maybe should pass closer the next time around to see what exactly that thing is.

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

hounddog

Quote from: Raza  on March 01, 2009, 07:38:50 PM
You like the X6?  You don't have to get offended and insult my car like a little fucking child because I don't like the X6.  You're an adult, aren't you?  Fucking act like one.
I think the more pertinant question is; are you an adult? 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

Raza

Quote from: hounddog on March 29, 2009, 11:14:57 PM
I think the more pertinant question is; are you an adult? 

You're the one acting like a child. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.