BMW 130i M Sport

Started by Fire It Up, August 08, 2005, 08:26:29 AM

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

The car looks great, and that steering wheel looks so thick and chunky.  Looks very nice and sporty.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

QuoteThe car looks great, and that steering wheel looks so thick and chunky.  Looks very nice and sporty.
BMW steering wheels are amazing...  :praise:

Looks great...give me one! ^_^

Raghavan

Colonel Cadillac

Raza

Oh my, that interior is terrible.  

I'd probably buy this over a 3er.  This is the smart buyers' 330i.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

This thing is rear drive and has a stick...I think I like it better than the A3.  Better by a lot.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

SJ_GTI

Not diggin those wheels, but otherwise it seems nice enough.

Looks good in person too, or at least the 120d does.

Raza

QuoteNot diggin those wheels, but otherwise it seems nice enough.

Looks good in person too, or at least the 120d does.
BMW and wheels... :blink:

I'd stick HREs on them, anyway.

or

or

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BMWDave

I like the wheels on the new 3 series:  These two are great, I'm not digging the other wheels though.

2007 Honda S2000

SJ_GTI

I tend to like classic 5-spokers (if you can't tell from my current car). I dig the wheels on the E90 330i sport package though, as well as the ones on the 645ci.

BMWDave

QuoteI tend to like classic 5-spokers (if you can't tell from my current car). I dig the wheels on the E90 330i sport package though, as well as the ones on the 645ci.
There are two on the 6er.  One is the 18 inchers, which look ugly, and then there are the beautiful 19 inchers.

These I love:

2007 Honda S2000

SJ_GTI

QuoteI tend to like classic 5-spokers (if you can't tell from my current car). I dig the wheels on the E90 330i sport package though, as well as the ones on the 645ci.
There are two on the 6er.  One is the 18 inchers, which look ugly, and then there are the beautiful 19 inchers.

These I love:

I didn't realize there was a second set, every one I have seen has the ones in your post (which are the ones I am referring to).

BMWDave

These I love:

I didn't realize there was a second set, every one I have seen has the ones in your post (which are the ones I am referring to).
There is another 16 or so spoke wheel, that doesnt look very good, IMO.  I'll try to dig up a picture opf it.

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

You guys are nuts. Bangles wheels are ugly.

Fire It Up

THESE are good looking wheels...

R33 GT-R

These I love:

There is another 16 or so spoke wheel, that doesnt look very good, IMO.  I'll try to dig up a picture opf it.
I really like the wheels on this one.  ^^
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

giant_mtb

Why are the front wheels larger than the rear wheels...isn't it usually the other way around?  :blink:  :P  

Raza

Why are the front wheels larger than the rear wheels...isn't it usually the other way around?  :blink:  :P
It does look that way, doesn't it?

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

R33 GT-R

I don't think the rear is smaller pobably the same size but the aspect is throwing it off.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

BMWDave

QuoteI don't think the rear is smaller pobably the same size but the aspect is throwing it off.
Nope, the rear is not smaller.  the angle is throwing it off, and I think its more shadowy in the back, creating a smaller look.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

the wheel well, angle of the pic, and shadows, like dave said, make it looks smaller.