Movin' On Up: The 2006 Hyundai Sonata

Started by TurboDan, August 08, 2005, 12:35:50 PM

TurboDan

ifcar

TBR

Looks great, I agree with everything you said (a rare occurance). However, I have one question, what was this sentence supposed to say?
"And when Car and Driver placed the 2001 Elantra second place out of ten cars, above such worthy competitors as the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic."

ifcar

I guess taking out the "when" would solve that problem. I'm not a great proofreader. :P

And thanks. :)

BMWDave

I'll post this on Autoweek for more traffic.  Sorry for the idiots you'll have to deal with :lol:

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

At least with idiots you don't have to exactly care what they're saying. I can always just ignore the thread if it gets too annoying.  

TBR

QuoteI guess taking out the "when" would solve that problem. I'm not a great proofreader. :P

And thanks. :)
I wasn't sure if you had meant to put "when" in and had just not finished your sentence or if you had meant to say "then".

BMWDave

You also missed the word "to" in this sentence: :P

"watching the Japanese imports continue improve "

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

TurboDan

BMWDave

QuoteThe "when" is now gone.   ;)
Did you see the other mistake I noted in the article?  

2007 Honda S2000

TurboDan

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

I read the article, and I pretty much agree with everything in it :)

Its a nicely written piece, definitely not controversial.  Though I may seem some controversy with the Honda trolls about the last sentence :P ....paying extra dough over an Accord or Camry may not be worth it anymore.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Thanks for the typo removal, Dan. :)

BMWDave

Ifcar, did you see the C/D thread?  someone called you a Hyundai Market :P :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteI read the article, and I pretty much agree with everything in it :)

Its a nicely written piece, definitely not controversial.  Though I may seem some controversy with the Honda trolls about the last sentence :P ....paying extra dough over an Accord or Camry may not be worth it anymore.
The idiot troll on C/D who claims that he can perfectly judge interior quality from a photo and steering feedback from the front passenger's seat has informed me that I wrote a Hyundai-biased press release. But of course, controversy needs to have two sides to an argument, and he doesn't exactly have a side.  :P  

BMWDave

Its a nicely written piece, definitely not controversial.  Though I may seem some controversy with the Honda trolls about the last sentence :P ....paying extra dough over an Accord or Camry may not be worth it anymore.
The idiot troll on C/D who claims that he can perfectly judge interior quality from a photo and steering feedback from the front passenger's seat has informed me that I wrote a Hyundai-biased press release. But of course, controversy needs to have two sides to an argument, and he doesn't exactly have a side.  :P
Yea I just saw the C/D thread.  Pretty funny :lol:    

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Its a nicely written piece, definitely not controversial.  Though I may seem some controversy with the Honda trolls about the last sentence :P ....paying extra dough over an Accord or Camry may not be worth it anymore.
Dan made the mistake of replying to him.  <_<  

BMWDave

Its a nicely written piece, definitely not controversial.? Though I may seem some controversy with the Honda trolls about the last sentence :P ....paying extra dough over an Accord or Camry may not be worth it anymore.
Oopd...I just replied to him too...I wont answer anything else. :D  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

WTF? it says '404 File not found'
???

BMWDave

QuoteWTF? it says '404 File not found'
???
Maybe you clicked on it when Dan was editing it...its working for everyone else, I believe.  Try again.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

???
Maybe you clicked on it when Dan was editing it...its working for everyone else, I believe.  Try again.
Yeah, it works now. thanks.
Oh, and great articly iffy. I like the history part you provided in the article.

ifcar

That's okay. I try to ignore him as well, but when someone argues in their own world and simply posts pictures to "prove" points, you can't get anywhere.  

ifcar

???
Yeah, it works now. thanks.
Oh, and great articly iffy. I like the history part you provided in the article.
Thank you.  :)  

Raghavan

That's okay. I try to ignore him as well, but when someone argues in their own world and simply posts pictures to "prove" points, you can't get anywhere.
Lemme guess, either PBH or YO?

BMWDave

Its a nicely written piece, definitely not controversial.? Though I may seem some controversy with the Honda trolls about the last sentence :P ....paying extra dough over an Accord or Camry may not be worth it anymore.
Orbius :)

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

who's orbius? :blink:  

ifcar

Raghavan

who's orbius? :blink:
nvm. he's just an idiot who thinks there's a V4 Camry. :D