Monster Trucks!

Started by BMWDave, May 11, 2005, 12:29:21 PM

BMWDave

Wow-these trucks are pretty crazy!

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Fire It Up

When Hummer/Navigator/Escalade owners find 26" to small, they'll start buying stuff like that 1st pic.  

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

giant_mtb

i watch the monster trucks every time their on Speed channel.  :praise:  

BMWDave

Quotei watch the monster trucks every time their on Speed channel.  :praise:
these trucks are absolutely insane.  Think of the engine power needed in the first picture....those wheels must be like at least 1K pounds each (must be more).  You need lots of hp!

2007 Honda S2000

Car Zeus

crap think of the cost to replace a tire.

:blink:  

BMWDave

Quotecrap think of the cost to replace a tire.

:blink:
True...but the tires are really, really, chunky and so big...so its probably hard for it to get worn down.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

Quotei watch the monster trucks every time their on Speed channel.  :praise:
these trucks are absolutely insane.  Think of the engine power needed in the first picture....those wheels must be like at least 1K pounds each (must be more).  You need lots of hp!
The normal (if you can call 'em that) monster trucks in the competitions have something like 1425-1500 HP...from V-8's I think with very loud (probably open) exhaust systems.  It's absolutely insane.  I had the chance to go to a monster truck show at the local ice rink.  It was EXTREMELY loud (the place was small) and it was really really interesting.  The trucks are huge and fun to look at.

BMWDave

Quotei watch the monster trucks every time their on Speed channel.? :praise:
The normal (if you can call 'em that) monster trucks in the competitions have something like 1425-1500 HP...from V-8's I think with very loud (probably open) exhaust systems.  It's absolutely insane.  I had the chance to go to a monster truck show at the local ice rink.  It was EXTREMELY loud (the place was small) and it was really really interesting.  The trucks are huge and fun to look at.
Cool!  And thats a heck of a lot of hp!

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

It has to be 1500 HP...the trucks weigh 10,000 pounds! lol  And it's surprising how fast they are for their size, weight, resistance, and body lean...

BMWDave

Quotei watch the monster trucks every time their on Speed channel.? :praise:
It has to be 1500 HP...the trucks weigh 10,000 pounds! lol  And it's surprising how fast they are for their size, weight, resistance, and body lean...
They sure would be something to see!

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

They sure would be something to see!
They are!  I highly suggest going to an event.